💛Scerek💛

@mavey1

Scott tries to stifle his groan, as he feels another wave of his breakfast coming back up. Stiles noticed, he always,always notices. "You okay there Scott?" Stiles questioned. "Mmh mmh." Scott replied. Stiles raised an eyebrow "You are not okay,what is wrong with you?" "Scott has been feeling..ill, recently Stiles." Derek comments. Scott shoots a gratitude look at Derek. Stiles looked back and forth between the two "Whatever is going on,it would be for the best if you two resolved the conflict. This is a pack meeting, set up by you. Remember Derek." Stiles says. Scott nods "I agree. Nothing else is wrong. We are good, right Scott?" Derek tried. Scott nods his head "I agree, we are all here for a meeting. Shall we move on?" Everyone nods. Even though, the Pack, unknown to Scott, and Derek knew all about his heinous morning sickness. "We can continue on." Scott nodded his head, yet again,and clapped his hands together "Now, we all know the Dread Doctors are.. ooh, ah." Scott gulped back a wave of nausea. Derek looks over at Scott, his hands are on his stomach, and he looks a bit green. "Scott?" Worried Derek. Scott waves away Derek's concern "Now, as I was saying.We still do not know what will make their test subjects complete." Kira raises her hand "All we know is that when they are close to being 'done', silver, I think Melissa said it was mercury,expels from their mouth. Then they are deemed unfit." "Exactly Kira. So, what else is there we have not figured out?" Scott questioned. Everybody shakes their head "We are not sure,what are we missing? It has to be so obvious. Any feeling Lydia?" Lydia shakes her head "I am not sure, I have not felt any Banshee moments recently." Scott frowned. "Its okay Scott, we will figure out what is wrong." Stiles encouraged. "No, its not.. that." Scott puts his hand on his stomach again, he swallows again, a lump of rising bile. "Are you okay Scott?" Worried Derek. "Yeah, I am. Anyways,what was different about Tracy?" Liam adds "Her being a Kanima?" "Shut up Liam, not being helpful." Barked Scott. Everyone looks up at Scott. Scott himself, looked surprised. "Liam." He said. Liam shakes his head,but he remains silent. Scott groans. From the feeling of another surge of sickness,and of his attitude. He did not want to do this anymore. "I am sorry Liam." Scott said. Liam shakes his head,but crosses his arms over his chest. Scott closed his eyes "Okay,as we were talking. What was different about Tracy?" Stiles shakes his head "Besides Theo taking away her power? Which, like I said..evil." Stiles said. Scott nods "He did do that, and yes, finally, one person was evil. Like you always want people to be." Stiles shrugs "I am always right." Scott chuckled at Stiles. "Now, what are we going to do about the Dread Doctors?" Mason asks. Scott rubbed his stomach. It was beginning to churn, he could feel the acid burning his throat raw all ready. Everyone looked at Scott. He was holding on to the back of Derek's chair, his claws present. And puncturing into the fabric. Kira stands up finally "Scott. We all know. If you need to go vomit, go. Like go now! You look like you are going to die,please go, I am a sympathetic pucker." Kira gagged. Scott looks around at his Pack "You all have known? How long?" Stiles shrugs "Malia hold me that she heard an additional heartbeat like a month and a half ago." Scott looks at Malia, who shrugs "You did not tell us, so,why would I tell you? We wanted you to tell us when you were okay with telling us. Which, I guess is now. Yay, happy." Scott smiled.His pack was wonderful. They knew when Scott needed to deal with things by himself, and other times, when he did need his pack, like now. "I am sorry for not telling you all sooner. I just wanted to make sure everything is going as it should be going." "And is it?" Stiles questioned. "Mum said I am progressing perfectly. Says that I am due around Christmas." Scott grinned. Stiles stands up suddenly. He smiled at Scott "I am happy for you Scott, and you too SourWolf." Stiles approached Scott,embracing him into a hug. "I am declared godfather." Stiles whispered into Scott's ear. Scott chuckled "Of course you are. I could not think of any other person I would want my child to be under the care of, other than their Uncle Stiles." Scott smiled. He knew this would all be okay. Except, the feeling of another wave about to make its presence. "Excuse me Stiles, I need to go vomit up breakfast from this morning. Immediately." Scott covers his mouth, and runs to the nearest bathroom.

Hello. :)