💛Sciles💛

Stiles no longer was usual self; everything was about their baby. Scott, naturally was excited! A baby with your best friend, and the man you married..yeah, life was good.

Until Stiles was informed that he should look into taking lamaze classes.

Scott noticed that Stiles took one of each Lamaze pamphlets.

He brushed it off, this is their first baby. Babies can be really scary.

He looked at Stiles as they drove home together in their jeep.
"Can we get some pizza Scotty? Baby really wants greasy pepperoni pizza." Stiles asked. He pulled out the puppy eyes.

Damn it.

They ended up getting two large pizzas and cinnamon sticks..and two settings of cheesy breadsticks.

"It's for the baby." Stiles commented, rubbing his belly.
"For the baby." Scott agreed.

Mondays always suck. Regardless if you have work, or school..who wants to go be grown up after a weekend of fun?

Scott learned earlier today that Deaton had passed away, leaving his business to Scott.
He was not prepared for that!
Scott accepted the business. Deaton was more than just an employer. He was one who helped his pack when needed.

His pack. Those meetings felt like years ago.

Scott was hoping for a quiet night in with Stiles, maybe a romantic movie. Do they still have popcorn? Probably not with the food Stiles eats.

"Hello handsome- what the hell Stiles?"
Scott walked into his living room to a room full of expecting partners. They all looked at Scott.
"Um, hi?"
Stiles, thankfully, walked in "Oh, Scott you are home!"
"Scott? That is your husband?"
Scott waved at the woman wondering.
"Can I see you in the kitchen please?" Scott whispered.
Scott pulled Stiles by the arm into the kitchen.

"Okay, I can tell that you are mad Scotty." Stiles begins.
"What are they doing in our house?"
"This is a Lamaze class. You are my partner." Stiles cheered.
Scott rubbed his eyes; this was it. Scott was done.
"Why do you need Lamaze class?"
"During labour." Stiles answered.
"Is this all necessary? You are hoarding pregnancy pamphlets Stiles!"
"Sorry that I want to be prepared for our baby! I want to do what is right by him or her Scott.. I..I want our child to know how much I love them. That they mean everything to me. That I can be a good parent. To protect them." Stiles whispered.
Scott takes his hands "Without these classes Stiles, I all ready know what kind of parent you will be."
"Yeah?" Stiles sniffled.
Scott nods "You will love our baby. You will give your baby your love from every beat your heart produces. You do care for others, deeply, and wholeheartedly. When this baby comes, I know that your bond will grow tighter. It grows tighter each day the baby grows inside of your tummy. I am so proud of you. Nothing will ever take away from you Stiles. Not now, not ever. We both love our family, right?"
"We do." Stiles nodded.
"See? Then together, we got this."
"We got this Scotty." Stiles replied.
"I know we do."
Stiles wrapped his arms around Scott, careful of his belly. "You make me feel like my life has a purpose. I have a reason to live. To feel happy Scott, thank you."
Scott kissed Stiles cheek "You are very welcome. Now, lets get to the Lamaze class."
"Still partners?"
"Obviously."

Hello!
Thanks for reading this!
I have a small authors note here; I have been requested by a few people to make only a Morey mpreg book..how do you dig that, let me know below. :)
Also, if you have already requested, YES I WILL GET TO YOUR REQUEST? Okay? Great, okay.
Uh..comment. Vote. And make requests
:)