Sterek.❤

"Daddy D! Daddy D!"
Derek picks up his daughter, Allison, up in his arms. "Yes baby?" "I cannot reach the top of the tree! And the tree needs a star! Always!" Allison exclaimed. Derek laughed, "I agree. It does need a star." "Can you lift me up there Daddy D?" Derek nodded "Hold on tight baby." Derek lifted up Allison. Carefully, Allison places the star on the top of the Christmas tree. Derek sets Allison down. "It looks beautiful Allison." He cooed. Allison hugs Derek, her face resting in his toned stomach.
"Thanks for helping me! That was really high!"
"Good thing for Daddy D then huh Allison?" Derek said. Allison nodded.
"Ooh! Look at that tree! Oh, and the Christmas star. Who did that? Was that you Daddy D?" Stiles walked in then.
"No! Dad S, that was me! But Daddy D did help me! He is really tall." Allison says.
"Good thing for your Daddy D then Allison." Stiles said.
Allison nodded. "Ooh! Hot coco Dad S? Ooh!"
Stiles nodded "Come drink it at the table please baby."
Allison races over to her seat at the kitchen table. "It is hot baby. Small sips. Eat the marshmallows first."
"Okay then Dad S!"

As Allison was eating her marshmallows, there was a knock on the front door.
"Let me." Derek said.
He answered the door.
The packed walked in.
Allison noticed them immediately.
She also noticed they were whispering.

"Are you positive Scott?" Stiles asked.
"It is the same marking Stiles. Unless there is another Alpha pack coming to visit us."
"Can there be another Alpha pack?" Stiles questioned.
"I doubt there are Alpha packs that get together yearly to bring down the city of Beacon Hills." Derek added.
"There could be. You do not know Derek. Or Scott." Stiles crossed his arms.
"We would know about them Stiles. That is besides the point here! We came here for our niece! Where is our Allison?"
"Right here! Uncle Scott, here!"
Allison flies out of her seat, right towards Scott.
He catches Allison, and hugs her.
"I have missed you!"
"I have missed you too Scotty! Go look at the tree Uncle!"
She directed Scott over to the Christmas tree.
"Wow! That looks beautiful! Ooh, what is that on top? Did a certain Allison have something to do with that?"
"Daddy D helped me!"
"Well how nice of Daddy D."
Scott turned around to look at Daddy D, how he has changed.
Long since Scott was just a young Beta.

It was now 8:00, and Allison was fast sleep on the couch.
"So what does the Alpha pack want this time?" Derek questioned.
Scott shakes his head, "No idea."
"That is comforting Scott." Derek growled.
"We do not know! Do you know Derek? If you are hiding anything from the pack, I personally will rip out your throat Derek." Scott accused.
"Please no. I do not want blood on my carpet." Stiles begged.
Scott and Derek barred their fangs.

One week later, and a Christmas tree with presets under now, the pack was still not any closer to figuring out about the pack of alphas. It was getting stressful. And worrisome. None of them tried to show that though. But everyone could sense it, like a dark looming feeling, floating around their atmosphere.
"Last time they were here was for Scott. He is a true Alpha of Beacon Hills. Could they be looking for Scott?"
"Why? What about me?" Scott asked.
They shrugged.
"What are we missing? It is so obvious, but what are we overlooking? Think everyone. Think."
And then Stiles gasped.
Everyone looked right at Stiles. "You okay there?"
"Yeah, nothing wrong with Jordan. But no listen. What if they are coming back to Beacon for me? I am pregnant with a former alphas baby. It is very unnatural. Maybe we have broken, or set past a law? Or a..I do not know! We did something wrong. This is no coincidence guys. This is about me."
"That does add up."
"What is the plan then guys?"

It was Christmas morning, the pack all around the house, opening presents, sipping their hot cocoa. It was absolutely beautiful.
But nothing lasts forever.
The Alpha pack busted through the front door, claws and fangs at the ready.
Allison whimpered.
Derek sheltered his daughter.
"You have no business here Alphas."
One Alpha laughed.
"You will stand down,one true Alpha."
"I will not stand down. I am prepared to fight."
"As you do wish."
Scott lunges at the first Alpha.
"Take Allison. You hide. Go hide somewhere. I will come for you." Derek passed Allison over to Stiles.
"Be careful." Stiles whispered.

Stiles takes Allison away.
They hide in the closet with a secret entrance in the back. Secretly hidden.
"Dad S?" Allison questioned.
"Yes baby?"
"Who were those...werewolves?"
"Bad werewolves. But the pack will kick their werewolves butts!"
Allison giggled.
"I can hear all three of your heartbeats."
Stiles holds Allison close.
" I love you so much Allison." Stiles whispered.
"I love you too Dad S. and Jordan."
Allison sniffled, then wiped her nose.

The door opened up.
"How cute."
"Please, take pity on my daughter." Stiles begged.
The Alpha pretends to think.
"No."
He uses his claws to slash across Stiles face, making him to hold his face.
"Dad S! Why are you such a big meanie!"
"That is what I do Allison."
He then slashes Allison.
Suddenly, Scott, and Derek come to their rescue.
"Get away."
Derek slashes his throat.
"Stay away from my family..Alpha."
"How are you Allison?"
"I am okay! What about Jordan?" Allison pokes his belly.
"Derek, get us to the hospital."

"Hello Melissa."
Melissa turned around to see Derek and Stiles.
"Oh! Is it time? To meet dear little Jordan Hale?"
"No, well, not sure. Can we get them both admitted?"

"Both, Jordan and Allison have been cleared of good health."
"So they are okay?"
"Despite the attack of a werewolf?"
"Alpha Pack."
"Consider yourself very lucky. This was false labour. But wise that you came to consult us, the doctors."
"I will consult anyone, go anywhere around the world for my family. Thanks Melissa."

Hello.😊
I encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Leave them in re comments.
Thanks!😘