Briam- part 2.❤

Liam laid awake in his bed hand on his stomach. He finds his hand to lay there often since...the accident.
"Baby." Liam muttered.
He reaches over the edge of his bed looking for his Kleenex box, smiling when he finds them.
Retrieving the box Liam pulls them to his bed, and pulls one out. Blowing his nose, Liam thinks about Brett.
It has been exactly one month; their daughter would have been 24 weeks today.
She would have been.
"I am sorry baby." Liam cried, using his Kleenex to clean up his face.

Brett has gone into secretive hiding.
He embraces the solitude.
It was his own security blanket; he knew, one day, his security blanket would be gone.

He did miss Liam.

Pulling up the contacts from his phone, Brett's thumb hovered over Liam. "I am sorry Liam." Whispered Brett, quickly turning off his phone again. He tossed it to the side.
It bounces somewhere on his bed.
Brett covers his face, and groans. Why was he stupid? Did he really believe Liam purposely get into an accident! Just to kill their baby? Well. Liam did not want the baby.
Then the doubt came creeping back to Brett.

And Brett was consumed with the negative thoughts of Liam.

Two weeks later, Liam barley left his room anymore, barley for school anymore.
Most of the time it was because of Scott, he forced Liam to attend school.
Liam grumbled at Scott, who would always smile "Good morning to you too Liam!"
Liam threw a pillow at Scott, aiming for his face.
"Too slow!" Scott taunts.
"Get to school Scott." Groaned Liam.
"I am going because I am a good student Liam." Scott replied.
"Oh yes, I am so jealous. Please teach me your ways of being such a good student Scott."
"It starts with a smile, give me a smile Liam."
"No, I am taking the day off Scott."
"If you feel you need the day off, then absolutely. Just remember, we are all here for you okay Liam?"
Liam nods. He can feel tears threatening to fall.
"Thanks."

Brett was absolutely scared, he hoped that this did work.
Shakily, he knocks three times, and then waits.
"I'm coming! Whoa, Brett?"
Brett blinks his eyes.
There was his love.
"These are for you." Brett hands out a box of sour skittles.
Liam accepts the skittles. "Why are you here?"
"To talk."
"What about? You have been avoiding me recently."
Brett runs a hand across his face "I apologize for being missing. I would like to talk with you, please."

Liam let Brett in.

"How about a cup of tea?" Offered Liam.
"No. No thank you. Can we sit down?" Asked Brett.
"Yeah, yes. Of course. Make ourself comfortable Brett."
Liam sits down as Brett gets comfortable too.
"You said you needed to talk." Urged Liam.
"Yes, I did say that Liam. I want to begin by saying I am very sorry. I am sorry for the words I spoke. And I am sorry that we lost our little girl, she did not deserve to die, not yet at least. I have missed you."
"I have missed you too Brett." Liam commented.
"Have you? Even after the horrible words I said to you?"
"I do not think you meant what you said, those were words you said in the moment. And I forgive you. But let me ask you something."
"Shoot Liam." Brett agreed.
"Did you really mean those words? What you did say? Are we broken up? What are we exactly?"
"In that moment Liam, I did mean those words. However, those words were spoken of when I was angry. Hurt, but I do apologize for my mean words."
"I know you are, and you are forgiven." Liam says.
Brett smiled at Liam "I am glad you can forgive me Liam."
"I always will forgive you Liam. Now a real question: are we still together? Boyfriend and boyfriend Brett?"
Liam looks down, Brett lifts up his head "Do you still want to be?" Liam nods, "I have missed you."
"Then yes, we are a couple."
"Good. I have missed your kisses."
Brett wraps himself into Liam "I missed you."

Hello.😃
I was asked to do a part two of my Briam request; you can find the 'part 1' of this 5 requests up from this one!
Thanks for the wonderful support.❤