Stisaac.❤

"Are you-"
"We will be okay."
"But you are carrying twins Stiles."
Stiles rubbed his tummy, stopping on the peak of his tummy "I know I am carrying twins Isaac. How they are pushing against my bladder, yes, I am really aware. Thanks for the reminder."
"Meant no offense Stiles." Isaac whispered.
Stiles nods "No, of course, I know Isaac." "I am just worried about you. And these two." Isaac bends down, putting his hands on the side of Stiles bump, which Stiles laughed "I am never worried. Know why?" Isaac hummed "Because I have you, you are our protector." "I always will be. Now, hey, are you ready Stiles?" Isaac asked standing up. "Just need to pee." Stiles responded.
Isaac chuckled when he sees Stiles waddling towards the bathroom.

Stiles was holding hands with Isaac as they were driving, both of them knowing this was the last time just the two of them were going to do anything with The Pack.
"Ooh, that was a strong one." Stiles laughed rubbing his tummy.
Isaac looked at Stiles, "Are you okay?" Stiles nodded "One of them are kicking me. Feel, feel."
Isaac sets his hand down, gasping when he feels kicks.

"Look at you Stiles! You are huge!" Scott commented,laughing.
Stiles laughed too "So I have been told. Get over here Scott."
Scott grabs Stiles into a hug, pulling back when he feels kicking. "Whoa, dude." Scott muttered. Stiles snickered.
"You are not huge Stiles, Isaac better be taking care of you." Lydia throws some shade at Isaac, who in return laughed "Yes, Lydia." Lydia nods then pulls her focus on Stiles, leaning in, "What are you doing here Stiles? I say this out of concern, for the three of you." "This is our last chance to be a pack before these two arrive."
Lydia sets her hand on his bump "I do understand, well, just..you know where I am going."
Stiles hugs Lydia "I do know what you are saying. Thank you for the concern, for us all."

Stiles is sitting there watching Isaac fight with the tent. "Need help?" Stiles questioned. Isaac huffed "N-no, thanks Stiles." "Here, ooh, help me up first. Then I will help you Isaac." Isaac chuckled, coming over to help Stiles stand.
Stiles bumps into Isaac "You need a caution sign for that belly." Isaac says. Stiles chuckled. "Babies in this belly. That should be the sign actually." "Those are my babies." Isaac kissed Stiles.

"Asking the pregnant person if they want food, what kind of question is that Scott?" Stiles ranted.
Scott shakes his head "Also with the crazed pregnancy cravings."
"Hey! We would have died if you not had been there Scott." Defended Stiles.
"Where were you Isaac?"
"Out. Hunting." Isaac replied.
Everyone rolled their eyes, but Isaac just laughed.
"It is the truth, why would I lie about that?"
"Because we remember Stiles being emotional- calling us, saying he is convinced you left him, and your two twin boys."
Stiles looks down at his feet, Isaac patted his arm "I am always coming home to you Stiles. My family."
Everyone pretended to be sick "Ugh. Go get in your tent if you are gonna be all mushy..and that."
"Come along then Isaac." Stiles pulls his hand.
"Ugh, ew!" Everyone protested.
"Oh leave them alone, you two are cute." Lydia defended.
"See guys? Lydia loves us, not you guys." Stiles sticks out his tongue.
They all begin to laugh, even Stiles, he had missed The Pack- everyone's lives are all changing.
"Guys? Can I say something before we begin?" Stiles spoke up.
"When are you not saying anything Stiles!" Malia joked. The Pack all laughed, making Stiles to roll his eyes, "Haha Malia. I just want to say that, we are no longer those kids from high school. We are all heading in our directions- some know where, (Lydia), as others, well, they get knocked up unexpected. Anyways! It is wonderful to know that we can count on one another, wether to vent. Or a spontaneous camping trip, (Liam), none the less though. Okay, I am done with my mushy. Where is my s'more?"
"I ate it during your inspirational speech. But I am cooking you another one now." Isaac confesses, pointing at the stick.
On the end was a white blob that was on fire now.
"You are burning it." Stiles mentioned.
"Oh! Oh, man!" Isaac brings the marshmallow to him, blowing on it. The steam raising into the air.
"Here Stiles." He hands the marshmallow to Stiles.
"Yum, thanks." Stiles pouted.
"Here is my perfect s'more Stiles. For my best friend." Scott hands over a warm s'more, which Stiles happily accepts. "See there, Scott McCall, my best friend there."
"Suck up." Mumbled Corey.
"Not at all Corey, I just know my best friend. Now, how about some scary stories?" Scott brings the flashlight to his face, laughing menacingly.
"Be more scary if you turned the flashlight on." Commented Liam.
"Right, yeah." Scott turned it on, then laughed.

Stiles nervously listened, his eyes getting more round as the story continued, "And then he pulled me into the Preserve. It was dark, I could see nothing beyond my sight. I was blindfolded. Until then, I heard something; it growled. My blindfold was removed. And there it was-
"My water just broke!"
"That is not part of my story Stiles." Scott interrupted.
"No, no, seriously! My water just broke! Ah." Stiles groaned.
"Oh no! Ethan and Aiden are coming now." Isaac gasped.
"Get me to a hospital. Right now Isaac!"
"Hospital, yes, you need a hospital."
"We are right behind you Stiles. Go go!" Lydia instructed.
"Up we go Stiles."

Stiles admires his son, Ethan Stilinski. "You are so handsome." Whispered Stiles.
"I think Aiden here is missing his brother." Isaac said, walking over.
"Are you missing your brother Aiden? Of course you are. Come over here with us Aiden."
Stiles sticks Aiden by his brother, both so very handsome.
"We are the lucky parents to these two beautiful boys." Stiles whispered.
"Lucky does not explain how I feel right now Stiles. I love you, and I love these two."
"Serendipitous, that is the right word."
"Best word to describe this feeling."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests!
Cheers.
😍