Sciles.❤

Nat pops put of her room, wearing her pink and sparkly two piece bathing suit. "I am ready!" Stiles looked over his shoulder from applying sun lotion to his younger son, Jay, who was only one. "Looks like you are ready Nat! How about I apply sunscreen to you next?" Nat pouted "Daddy does not need to wear sunscreen!" "That, Nat, is because your daddy is a werewolf. Nothin can hurt me!" "It smells though." Nat wrinkles up her nose. "Nat McCall." Scott warned. Nat huffed "I guess." She then puts out her arm for Stiles to apply the sunscreen. "See, it is not that bad." Stiles said. Nat did not respond. "Scott can you go get Jay and make sure our bag is packed for today?" Stiles requested. Scott scooped up Jay, pretending he was an airplane. "Hey dad?" Stiles hummed. "Is Aunt Lydia going to be there? Or what about Aunt Allison?" "I know Lydia is going to be there Nat. You begged her to come with us." Nat giggled "I did! She taught me how to be bossy! She said I needed some girl time with her! Instead of with stinky boys!" Nat then holds her nose. ******** Scott had gotten Jay out of the car as Stiles was working on getting Nat out. "Stiles. Whoa hey." "I can candle my daughter still Scott. Can you hear the babies heartbeat?" "Yeah." "Then our baby is still safe in here." "I just want to take care of you, and our impending next baby." "I am almost done with this pregnancy, Scott, just like Nat and Jay, this pregnancy has been a breeze." Stiles hooked Scott's chin to prevent him from going anywhere, as he kisses Scott. "Excuse me!" Nat interrupted the moment. "Do you want out too Nat?" "Yes! Please!" Stiles finished getting Nat our of her carseat. "Is that my favorite niece! Nat!" We see Lydia running over here. Her strawberry hair tied up in a top bun. "Auntie!" Nat ran to meet Lydia half way. "Hi you! Look how beautiful my niece is! You are so pretty Nat." Lydia coos. "Happy to see that your welcome committee is only extended to my daughter." Stiles said. "She is the only one, besides Jay, that I like in the McStilinski family." "I hate it when you combine our last names Lydia!" Stiles groaned. Lydia shrugged, then walked away with Nat. ******* Stiles sat in the shallow water, with Jay next to him, his occasional cries were of glee.Stiles's hands were rubbing circles on his belly, smiling when he felt kicks. "'Appy?" Jay questioned. "Yes I am! Happy I get to be with you Jay!" Stiles scooted Jay closer to him. "Stiles! Hey babe!" Stiles uses his hand to block the sun, and to see who was hollering at him. Scott came running over, "The guys and I are going out to surf." "I come?" Jay asked. Scott looked at Stiles. "Yes." Stiles knew it was were to not fight about this with Scott ";besides Scott was a fabulous protector. Over him. And his babies. That made Stiles feel incredibly safe. "Bye baby!" Jay patted Stiles bump. Stiles laughed.**** Stiles could feel himself starting to burn, but the water felt nice. The coolness. The sand between his toes. Everything. "Two more minutes baby." Stiles pats his bump. **** Two minutes passed quickly for the liking of Stiles. "Here we go baby." Stiles gets on his knees, slowly making his body into position o crouching. His back was barking out in pain. Stiles extends his legs up, until he falls. The jolt of him falling triggered something in his belly. He has been feeling twinges of pain this entire day, he believed it was just the baby getting down into birthing position. He was not so sure anymore. Baby was in the position to be born. "Holy hell! Stiles! We saw your fall, are you okay? And how about the baby? Stiles saw Liam, a Beta of Scott, and Brett. "Help me get up? This baby is ready to be born." Stiles said. Liam and Brett take one of Stiles arm, hauling him to the beach. "Scott. I need Scott." Stiles wheezed. Liam, who was panicked, did what he did the best; he transformed, his eyes glowing yellow, Liam growled. Low, but powerful enough to notify Scott something was wrong. ••••••• Scott hears it. "Was that? That was Liam's growl." Scott without hesitation began paddling back to see what's wrong. He gets to Stiles, who he noted is looking pale. "What happened?" "Stiles is in labour." Brett announced. "Like? Really." Stiles nodded. "Get me to the hospital! Or even Deaton!" ****** Stiles and Scott are in awe over their son. Another boy. "What is his name?" Scott questioned. "Levi McCall."