Briam.❤

Brett closed his eyes. This was not happening, please no.
"I am not ready." Brett mumbles.
He looks down at the test.
And the test was remaining the same; positive.
"This is a nightmare." Brett sighed.
Brett was having a baby.
This is going to be their six little one.
"Oh god." Brett grumbled.
"Hey Brett, you good in there?" Liam knocked on the bathroom door.
"Yeah, give me a minute Liam." Brett responded.
He wrapped the test in toilet paper stuffing it down to the bottom of the trash.
Brett washes his hand, looking at himself in the mirror.
"Get yourself together Brett." Brett sighed.

Brett opened the door.
Liam greeted him "Are you okay?" He asked.
"Perfectly fine." Brett lied.
"Please do not lie to me." Liam asks.
"I am not lying." Brett whispered.
"Yes, yes you are. Do you want to talk with me? Will that help?" Offered Liam.
"No, nothing will help."
"Can we at least try talking out this problem? I only want to help."
Brett shakes his head.
Our daughter, Aubri runs past us.
"Ooh whew. So glad she learned how to run around." Muttered Liam, rubbing at his eyes.
Then her twin ran past us.
"Her too." Liam added.
Brett chewed his lip.
"What do you mean by that?"
"We have our hands full of children. We could be like a zoo, but of children." Liam says.
"What does that mean?" Brett questioned.
"It means that I do not want anymore children Brett! No wait, that..it sounded, no." Liam began to mumble.
Brett looks at Liam.
"So I guess now is the wrong time to announce that I am having a baby?"
Liam frowned.
"You are what Brett? You are having a baby? Like...now? We are having another baby?"
"That is what pregnant means Liam." Brett growled.
"Oh my...is this? You are so sure?" Liam asked.
"The test wrapped in toilet paper that is shoved to the bottom of the trash can says yes." Brett confirmed.
"Worse possible time Brett!" Groaned Liam.
Brett glares at Liam, "I did not do this alone! You were involved too! Do not act innocent! What are we going to do! Especially since finding out you do not want more babies."
"I do not know!" Exclaimed Liam.
"How helpful you are. I need some space." Brett says, pushing past Liam.
"No wait. Please come back!" Liam followed Brett.
"Leave me alone."
"Will you come back?"
Brett nods.
"We will talk about this later tonight Liam. For now, I need to be alone."
"Take your time."

Liam sits in his car, he does not move. Or does anything.
He sits there, and all he does is cry.
"You are such an idiot." Liam slaps his forehead.
No, no, he was not. Babies are a wonderful thing! A wonderful experience during your life.
Only if Liam had not said what he did! They could have been happy.
Brett looks down at his stomach, lifting up his shirt.
Setting his hands on his stomach he smiles.
"Hi in there baby. You came to a surprise to me, but that is okay! I always wanted to have a large family, you are going to be the sixth baby in our family. Your dad is not happy about you at all. But I am. And all that matters is me, I am the one whose carrying you in my tummy. You are going to grow up in a loving family. Your closest siblings, who are twin girls, are going to love you, especially if you are another little baby girl. Or if you are a son, they will be happy. They will be happy regardless of what your gender is. But I am happy about you, regardless of everything baby. I hope you will always know that I love you."
Brett pats his belly.
"Hey Brett? We need to talk." Liam knocks on the car window.
"What do you want?" Brett rolls down the car window.
"We need to talk. Please Brett, we need to talk about our baby."
"Get in."
Liam sits down in the car.
"Start talking Liam, or you can get out of the car." Brett says.
"Okay, okay. I have been thinking." Liam began.
"Me too. You first." Brett said.
"I am sorry how I reacted. You having a baby, Brett, this is our sixth baby. Inside your tummy now is our sixth baby." Liam sighed.
"I know. I did not mean to have another baby, this..just sort of happened Liam. Your really hurt my feelings Liam."
Liam takes Brett's hands "I never meant to do that. This was just unexpected, but that does not mean I am not excited about you having another baby."
"You said that you did not want another baby Liam." Brett challenged.
Liam sighs.
"I did say that. I wish I could take back my words, but I said them. But Brett, I want this baby. I want this baby because this is part you, and part of me too. We are blessed with another baby. And that makes me really happy! I want this baby, and I love this baby already."
"Do you really love this baby already Liam?" Brett asked.
"Of course I do. I love my family. Please, can we kiss and make up? I missed you."
Brett pulls his face towards Liam's "I missed you too."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍