Petephor.❤

Peter was remembering; the feeling of finding out about his pregnancy. The emotions, the confusion he was feeling, the fear. The rejection. Mostly, though, about his baby- he is a father.
Fatherhood never was something Peter felt to keen towards- but now seven months later, Peter could imagine it no differently. This baby..his..and Chris's, was a beacon of beautiful hope. And Peter wanted nothing more than beautiful hope.
"Ooh- I felt you there, kicking inside my tummy, you." Cooed Peter, rubbing the spot where he felt the kick.
Leaning back against the tree where he sits, in the preserve, Peter recalls the first time Chris felt baby kicking.

"Dad- I still do not trust him. Neither should you." Peter heard.
He then heard Chris sighed "Allison- please reconsider."
"No, dad, you can be happy about the baby, but me dad, I never will be." Allison declared.
"You will. Please just try to be nice to Peter. For me."
"Not ever." Allison responded.
Peter knew he was causing problems, but not this much strife between daughter and her father.
"Hi, Allison." Peter greeted, with a warm smile.
"Quit pretending." Allison sneered.
"Allison Argent!" Chris boomed.
"Never will I like you Peter." Allison jabs her pointer finger into Peters chest.
Peter remains silent, he allows Allison to express her feelings.
Moments later, Chris popped out his head "To your room."
Allison leaves.
"Hi Peter- sorry about my daughter. Teenage years."
Peter forces a smile, Chris sees right through the smile.
"Come sit. Apple juice?" Chris offered.
Peter sits down, declining the juice.
"Maybe for the best...I stop..coming here." Peter says slowly. Chris shakes his head "Absolutely not Peter! I..no..this is our baby Peter. I say no." "But Chris, I am creating strife between the Argent family." Peter argued. Chris shrugged "Allison needs to accept this is the new sense of our family."
Peter crosses his arms, then he suddenly gasps, gathering the attention of Chris. "You okay Peter?" Chris asks, standing up.
Peter does not respond, his hand on the top of his tummy. "No..Chris!"
"What? What? You need to talk to me here Peter." "Shush now, feel this!" Peter grabbed Chris hand, directing it to his tummy. "Huh?" Chris questioned. "Baby is kicking! Can you..you cannot feel the kicks?" Chris concentrated. Then gasped.
"She kicked! I felt her Peter!"
"So positive."
"What about?"
"Our daughter."

"I heard you found out you are expecting a girl." Peter looks up, Allison is standing in the kitchen doorway.
Peter shoved the spoonful of ice cream into his mouth, "I am." Allison bites her lip, "Peter, sorry. " Peter looked at Allison "What? What do you mean Allison?"
Allison sighed "Peter. I am trying to apologize for..everything." Peter smiled at Allison. "You never had to apologize to me Allison. This all must--ooh." Peter grabs his tummy.
Allison steps up forward "What happened? Are you okay Peter? Do I need to go get Dad? Say something Peter!"
"Feel this." Peter reaches for her hand, directing it to his tummy, a smile playing on his lips. "Feel that? This Allison, is your sister." Allison gasped, then she giggled "How strange. Has dad felt her? Has anyone felt her?" "Nope, just us three." "What of Derek though?" Allison whispered. Peters demeanor changed, "No. Derek, we are..we do not talk anymore."
Allison felt sympathetic towards Peter, "Do not mind Derek Hale. How about we go get some food Peter? My treat. I know you have been craving corn dogs."

"Well lookie lookie here- Derek and Peter Hale. Together, finally." Scott says.
Derek glared at Peter, who in return cowards. "Not by choice Scott. What is this meeting all about?" "Oh nothing- no meeting. This is all about the Hales."
"I will rip out your throat- not a threat, an absolute guarantee." Snarled Derek.
"I did not know about this!" Peter proclaimed.
"You two he nice. No fighting. Or werewolfing." Lydia points.
Everyone filed out from the room, leaving only the Hales.
"By a hunter Peter. Anybody besides a hunter." Derek growled.
Peter sniffled "I am sorry Derek! I made a mistake. Hales..we are suppose to stay together. Stronger."
Derek sighed, rubbing at his eyes "Quoting my mom now." Peter snorted "She was my sister before she was your mother Derek."
"Yes, I know Peter. I know, yes Peter."
"Only if you could sit down with Chris." Peter began. Derek sighs "Listen Peter. I cannot imagine a Hale, and an Argent sharing tea, and conversing about the Supernatural in Beacon Hills. But, listen to me, Chris better stay sharp. If I hear, see, or discover one wrong thing that he has done, he will answer to me- Derek Hale."
Peter nods "Nothing. Chris will never do anything to me."

Peter opened his eyes, still under the tree in preserve, he looked down at his tummy. A smile playing itself onto his face, "Guess what we, your father and I, did last night? We have officially given you a name. Do you want to know the name we gave you? Penelope Hale, Penelope Polly Hale, or maybe Argent. We are still working out the minor details. Ignore my rambling a Penelope, do you like your name?"
Peter giggles when he feels a soft nudge. He patted his tummy once again. "Penelope, we look forward to meeting you, skin to skin."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave your requests in the comments below.
Thanks!
😍