Briam.❤

Liam was entangled into the arms of Brett. Both happy, looking lovingly into one another's eyes. Brett kisses Liam quickly, but Liam wished the kisses would have lingered. "Modern Romeo." Whispered Liam. Brett laughed "I do love you Liam, but I am not prepared to die for you, I am sorry." Now Liam laughed, "Never would dream you to Brett."
"Good. Now how about we share another kiss, and snuggle." Brett recommended.
"I like those options." Liam confirmed.

Beautiful memory.
Far away, distant memory, but still it is a memory. And now, for now, a memory is all Liam has.

"And this baby is yours Brett. I am pregnant with your baby." Liam announced.
Brett drops the chopstick he was then using "Sorry? I must have misheard you. Can you repeat again?" Liam groaned "I am pregnant with your baby." Brett remained to lose the ability to speak.
"Say something, say anything!" Liam begged.
Brett covered his face "The hell are you saying Liam? You are a male! You have male parts. Is this a trick? A trap?"
"No Brett. This is neither a trick, nor a trap."
"Liam. Liam. No way. How the hell did this happen! To..you..to us!"
Liam played with his fingers, not sure how to answer.
"Are you listening to me! We are..no. No, just..no. Liam." Brett mumbled.
"What is no Brett?" Liam questioned.
"Liam, we are still in high school, not like 'look past this because we are seniors' in high school. We still have two years, we are only Sophomores." "But we can make the work! I know we can." "How Liam? How are you going to explain your condition? When your belly grows. Some disease? Getting fat? Lacrosse season is over."
Liam stands up sharply "I do not know! But I do know that with you by my side, Brett, we can do this together. Please, I need you."
"How will this work? We are still so young Liam. And, then, Liam, are from different two packs, with equally fierce Alphas. Our Packs will protect us from one another."
"No, Brett." Liam began.
"Liam, you are alone for this."
Brett walked out of the door, leaving Liam all alone.
"Please Brett." Liam whispered.

As the weeks pass, so does the changes of his body. The first big pregnancy difference was when his jeans no longer decided to button together. "Damn it." Liam muttered. He tugged, and yanked his jeans. Nothing worked.
"My life is in shambles right now, because of you! This is all because of you! You are not wanted! I do not want you! Never! Ever, never!" Liam proclaimed.
He knew that this baby was not to blame, but, right now, Liam felt angry- still no excuses.

Pressing forward to five months now, Liam was growing anxious; still no news to be told to the Pack. Yet. But he knew the time would be quickly approaching.
"Liam?"
Liam turned to face the voice, it belong to Scott.
Liam suddenly sucked in, best as he could, sucked in his tummy.
"H-hi." Liam gasped.
"Are you okay Liam? You are looking ill." Scott questioned.
"Fine. Yeah, just fine. Um, you needed something?" Liam asked, trying to divert the attention off of him.
Scott eyes Liam suspiciously, "Not important."
Liam's heart sank; His Alpha, did not trust him anymore.

Liam woke to The Pack surrounded around him, "What happened?" Liam mumbles. He attempts to get up, but is pushed back down by Stiles "You fainted. You are keeping secrets." Liam knew he was about to get caught. Confession time.
The Pack was staring; Liam shifted under their intense gazes. "Tell us." Scott asked.
Liam gulped.
"This is my secret; Brett got me pregnant. I am having his little boy."
Liam raised up his shirt, showing his taunt pregnant tummy.
Everyone gasped, except for Scott who kneels down by Liam, "How far are you? Does Brett know you are pregnant?"
Liam nods "Five months along Scott, and yes, he knows." "So where is he? What has happened to him then?" Liam sniffled "He..we.."
"Oh, oh." Lydia cooed.
Liam sniffled again.
"Well, his bad- we all are here for you!" Exclaimed Scott.

Liam nibbles on his toffee as he feels his daughter, yeah, he got the sex wrong, kicking him. He basked in those moments where e could feel her.
"Guess I need a new name for you now baby. Considering you are a girl, instead of my baby boy. How about..Catelyn? Cora? Clara? I actually really like Cora."
"I always have liked the name Kassandra. Kassandra Nora Lunbar."
Liam looked to the left, and there he was; Brett.
"Why are you here?" Liam snapped.
Brett takes a step close, but Liam snaps his fingers, signaling him to stop.
"Do not come closer. You..Brett..you hurt me, badly." "And I want to redeem myself to you, and her." Brett points to the swell attached to midsection of Liam.
"But why? Why now? You made it clear to me. You want no part in this pregnancy- so please leave." Liam demanded.
Brett stood up defiantly, "I am not leaving you Liam! Fine, yes, maybe we will never get together again, but, we should get together. In sake for her! She did not ask to be here, with us two, but hell, there she is! Rounding out your belly Liam! And I am sorry, I am sorry for the pain I have caused you. The pain, I will..I will spend the rest of my life, if you let me, to repay you Liam. I want us to get together. Be happy. As a real family, I know we can do this. Please, give me one more chance, for her."
Liam pats his belly "I have missed you. A lot."
Brett smiled "I have missed you too! More than anything! Now get over here, and let me kiss you Liam!"
Liam waddled to Brett, who giggled at him "So adorable."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍