Scorey❤

"Can you believe our baby is going to come home in this?" Scott cooed holding up a onesie and a pair of booties. Corey giggled, taking the onesie from Scott. "I know! I cannot believe that she will be joining us shortly."
"Are you excited? About meeting Clara?" Scott asked, laying down next to Corey's bump.
"I am excited about meeting Clara. She will be perfect." Scott nods his head in agreement. Scott pressed a hand against Corey's bump "Hi little Clara. We are packing for your arrival at the hospital. How much longer will you be in there baby?" Scott pouted.
Corey cups Scott's chin "She can come anytime. I have been declared safe for delivery at anytime Scott." "Did you hear papa? He said you could come anytime! But do not come soon, we still have to finish packing your hospital bag." Urged Scott.
Corey laughed at Scott "She is still okay in here. I can feel her. I do not think she is coming anytime soon Scott."
Scott rubbed Corey's bump "I cannot wait to meet you."
"Hey Scott?" Corey asked.
Scott looked up at Corey "Yeah?"
"Will you grab Clara's blanket? The one from Stiles, please."
"Is it under the-"
"In the crib." Corrected Corey.
"Okay."
Scott walks to the crib, finding the blanket from Stiles. Scott grinned. His best friend is his daughters godfather. After all these years of claiming godfather, here Stiles really is.
"Did you find it?" Corey asked, breaking Scott from his thinking.
"Yeah. Sorry Corey. Just thinking." Says Scott, walking back over to Corey.
"Thinking about Stiles? He is really excited you know. About Clara, as about being godfather." Corey smiled.
"I know he is. I am glad to have Stiles." Scott smiled.
Scott sits across from Corey handing over the blanket for Clara.
"Even this. Look his small this is! And our daughter is going to sleep with this Scott." Cooed Corey.
Scott runs his hand across the blankets fabric.
"Clara will love it. She will carry it with her. And call it something cute like 'B' or something like that."
Scott looked up when he heard sniffling.
Corey was sniffling.
"Corey? What's wrong!" Worried Scott.
Corey wiped his eyes.
"Stupid hormones. Making me all emotional." He laughed. Scott chuckled with Corey "Thats okay. How about we finish packing for Clara?"
Corey nodded happily.
"Let me fold Clara's blanket. Is my socks in here? My woolies?" Corey asks. "Right here." Scott said, holding up the socks.
"Very good. How about phone charger?" "Right there." Scott pointed. "And your snacks too." Added Scott.
"Yay! Snacks!" Cheered Corey.
"I know how excited you are about food. Clara's been making you hungry recently." Smiled Scott poking Corey's belly.
Corey rubs the spot where Scott pokes "I know you are excited about meeting us. But please calm down. We need to finish your packing."
"What else do we need to pack in her bag?" Asked Scott.
"Can I wear one of your sweatshirts Scott? When I am in the hospital?" Corey asked, looking down.
Scott chuckled "I will get you your favorite green sweatshirt."
"Thank you." Corey smiles.
"Anything to keep my family comfortable." Scott smiled.

Scott returned with the green sweatshirt in hand.
"Is this the last thing?" Scott questioned.
"No. Baby wipes." Remembers Corey.
"Ah yes."
Scott grabbed a pack of wipes, carrying it over go Corey with him. "Clara's baby wipes. And a sweatshirt for Mr. handsome." Scott hands over the two items.
Corey blushed. "You are acting cheeky Scott McCall."
"Only to make you blush. Now. Are we finished with Clara's bag?" Asked Scott.
Corey zipped up the bag "Done."
Scott sits back down with Corey. He leans in do kiss Corey, resting his hands on Corey's bump "We are ready Clara."

Hello. :)