Briam.❤ Part 2-

"Good morning little one, Brett whispered, stopping when he feels little flutters. But then he started talking again, you need to be extra pleasant, we are introducing you to our Pack. Do not worry, you will love them, and they will love you too.
Hopefully." Liam interjected.
Brett sighs "Liam, I do not understand. It is almost though you are hoping they will find a way not to be happy." "Not true, I am preparing myself for when try do not approve, or that they are not happy about this."
Liam runs his hand across his bump, stopping suddenly, "Liam?' Brett asked.
"Nothing, sorry, it really is nothing. How are you so confident in my pack? They are not your pack Brett."
"You are true, your pack is not mine, however, I have seen the loyalty of everyone in your Pack Liam, it is admirable. And I trust Scott McCall." Replied Brett.
"He is fond of you Brett." Liam says.
Brett snorts, which causes Liam to playfully slap his arm "He does." "Mmh-mmh. When will the Pack be here?" Liam checks the time off his phone, "We agreed 11:00."
"Well it is only 8:45, how about we get on snuggling again?" Purred Brett. Liam leans back against Brett, kissing his neck "I guess who do have time for that."
"Of course you do, and how are you expected to deny me?" Brett kisses Liam now.
Liam shivered under Brett's touch. Brett noticed, his mouth grazes across Liam's neck, sucking slowly.
"What are you doing to me Brett?" "Your weakness." Brett whispered.
"Well now you are playing unfair. I can seduce you." Liam declared. Brett laughs "Show me."
Liam straddles Brett's waist, his hands wrapped around his waist. He says nothing. His mouth moving in the direction of going down, making Brett tighten, "Who said I still cannot please Brett." Brett squirms "I like you being in charge." Liam smirked.

"We have to get up Liam." Brett complained. Liam grumbles, "Sorry, did not catch that." Liam repeated himself.
Brett kisses Liam "I know you do not want to get up, but fig????rrure this, sooner we tell Scott, the sooner we can continue with our snuggle session. How does that sound?"
Liam situated himself on Brett's waist once again, "I just want to continue snuggling. Forget about Scott, and the Pack. Our baby, just the two of us again."
Brett pokes Liam's belly, "You are starting to show more." Liam pokes his own belly "Cannot hide this. Much to my happiness!" Brett pokes once more "And to happiness."
"How do you think that your pack will react?" Liam sighed "I am prepared for the worse." "Which would be?" "Scott would banish me." Liam whispered. Brett picks up Liam's hands "If Scott does banish you, shame on him. You should be comforted to remember that I never will banish you, or will leave you." Brett finished, squeezing Liam's hands.
"I know that I can always depend on you Brett. My family all that matters to me, you and baby." Liam smiles.
Brett smiles back in returned to Liam.

Brett could feel the pressure that Liam's heart was under, it worried him. Nothing else has made Liam feel that nervous; and they had faced some scary stuff in Beacon Hills.
"I can feel your anxiety from over here." Brett stated.
"Who mine?" Liam asked.
"Unless the baby has anxiety."
"Is that possible?" Liam questioned, putting his hands on his belly.
Brett walked over also setting down his hands, "I do not think that is possible, but you should ask Scott."
Liam frowned "How do I tell?" "What do you mean?" "About our baby Brett! What do I tell Scott? 'Hey, Scott, I am having a baby! How? I know I am male!'" Liam imploded.
"You are working into a stress. And no, I will never understand how scared you must be feeling, but I am trying. Liam, I am trying. And I want to be supportive, but Liam, you keep putting roadblock ups to me. I am feeling lost. So please, Liam, help me be able to help you."
Liam sniffled, "I know I must be a challenge now Brett. As you said, you do not understand- but I am only concerned about Scott."
"What about me Liam?"
Liam turned around, his mouth drying.
Scott's mouth then opened, he points towards his baby belly "So..you are having a baby."
Liam nods, still unable to speak.
"That is what you were worried about telling me?" Liam nods again.
"I-I was unsure how you would feel. About this, my bump." Liam wrapped his arms around his bump protectively.
Scott laughed "Oh Liam, you being pregnant, that means nothing, besides you and Brett being joyful! Which I suspect you both are." Brett walked to Liam "Joyful does not explain my feeling."
"Hey, where is everyone?"
"The Pack, they need to know."
Liam grabs Brett's hand.
The Pack filed in after one another.
"Hey." They said.
"Uh, Liam, and Brett, have news." Scott announces.
"Oh yeah? And would that news be of your pregnancy?" Kira asked.
Liam stopped "What?"
"You have had chemo smells raised through all other senses we could smell." Lydia added.
"So you all knew." Liam asked.
They nodded.
"And you were worried." Teased Brett.
Liam hides his face into Brett's chest, which Brett kisses Liam's forehead.
"How about we start our meeting?" Stiles offered.
"I do agree Stiles."

"How far along are you Liam?" Stiles asked.
Liam rubbed his belly "26 weeks- six and a half months along."
"Well you defiantly look the part." Stiles comments.
"Thanks." Liam rolled his eyes.
Stiles saluted Liam.
"How is it you got stuck with me?" Liam asked.
"We all drew sticks." Answered Stiles.
"So, Brett did not volunteer?"
"He is not part of the pack."
"I know he is not Stiles, I just feel he should be here with me. Especially since I know you wanted to go with the Pack."
Stiles pats Liam's bump "I do not mind hanging back with preggies."
"That is an unnecessary name for us Stiles."
"But a real name." Argued Stiles.
Liam chuckled at Stiles, until he suddenly stopped. Grasping at his belly, Stiles stands "Liam, Liam?"
Liam was sweating "Hospital.'
"Okay here we go."

"Ooh Stiles, this is not suppose to be happening!"
"I know, I know." Stiles responded, while driving, and attempting to get ahold of Brett.
"Why is he not answering!" Yelled Liam.
"I am trying." Stiles reasoned.
"Well try harder!"
Stiles pushes down the gas, sending them into a faster speed.

"We made it here, can you walk?" Stiles questioned.
"Yeah." Liam panted.
Stiles nodded.
Liam slowly gets out from Stiles jeep, instantly clutching his cramping belly.
"Come on Liam." Encouraged Stiles.
"Liam!"
Liam looked up to see Brett running over to him. Liam waddled to Brett, collapsing into his embrace.
"How did you know?" Panted Liam.
"Your emotions were out of control. And plus Stiles texted."
"I need to remember to thank Stiles- remind me to do that later Brett."
"Of course. But, now can we not worry about that. You need to see a doctor. Lets get you inside."

Liam and Brett are curled up in the hospital bed.
Brett puts his hand on Liam's bump "Glad to know she is doing okay. You scared us all today baby."
"She scared me, I thought I was miscarrying her Brett."
"I thought you were too." Confesses Brett.
"But she is still here. It was a terrible pain that I experienced."
"And so it was your muscles in your abdomen stretching? Accommodating to your pregnancy."
Liam nodded "That is how Melissa explained it to me."
Brett pats Liam's belly "None the less sweetheart, you are safe while being here with us."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests!
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍