Scerek❤

Scott looked down the stairs with pure intimidation. "I cannot wait until I can go down the stairs once more. Without fear of loosing my balance. Thanks to you Blaze." Scott pokes his belly.
Blaze kicks back against the poke.
"I know how you are feeling in there little dude. Well, how about we try walking down the stairs, huh? We will go nice and easy. I am suddenly hungry."

Scott lifts his leg to set it into walking motion. He feel his foot step on the step 'Making progress." Scott encouraged himself.
He grabs a hold of the railing.
"Okay Blaze, one more step. One at a time eh?"

Scott takes another step. Then another step down the stairs.
He looks up to the landing, he has taken three steps. One at a time.
"Okay Blaze, lets get wild. How about we go down two steps now!" Exclaims Scott.

Scott grips the railing tighter, and he takes two steps down two steps.
"Whoo." He cheered.
"Okay two more steps."

Scott takes a step; he felt his head smack against the step.
To protect his tummy, Scott wraps an arm sound it, blocking it from any further injuries.
He felt his body bounce again, his belly hitting against a step.

"Blaze...baby." Scott murmurs before he falls into the darkness.

Derek stood at the door fumbling with the door keys while trying to grab the correct key to unlock the locked door.

After a few failed attempts and a kick to the door, Derek found the right key and unlocked the door.
"Hey Scott? Scott? I have your requested blueberries! Scott, where are you?" Derek asks, slipping out from his shoes.
"Scotty?" He asks.

Derek walked towards the step, and dropped the grocery bags "Oh god! Oh god? Holy..Scotty!" Derek bends down next to Scott, putting his fingers to his neck, checking any signs that he might be breathing.
"You are breathing! Good. Okay, let me call an ambulance!"
Derek pulls out phone from his pocket, calling 911 for an ambulance.
"This is 911, what is your emergency?"
"My pregnant boyfriend fell down the stairs! He is breathing, yes. My address? 42 S. Walt Street. Please please just hurry! Okay, yes thank you!"
Derek tossed his phone elsewhere, now cradling Derek's head in his lap "Help is coming Derek. Blaze needs you okay? And I need you too. Please stay with me, please. We need you to be there with us. Can you feel Blaze in your tummy kicking? You need to be okay! I need to know that you are okay! Where the hell is that damn ambulance!" Roared Derek.
Right then, the flashing lights could be seen.
Derek runs towards the door, opening it up, and flagging in the paramedics.
"Please save both of them. They are all that I have." Begged Derek.
"We will do the very best. Would you like go ride in the ambulance?"
"Of course I do!" Derek says while nodding his head.

The time in the ambulance was fuzzy, Derek focused only on Scott, and Blaze.

He could not believe he left Scott alone! Especially as far as he is! Stupid Derek!

"Okay Derek. Follow us."
Derek followed close behind Scott as he could.

Scott was rushed to a room where Scott was hooked up to wires, and a wire attached to his tummy. "Is Blaze doing okay?"
"He seems to be doing well. He is still kicking, always a good sign."
"But what of Scott?" Derek pressed.
"He became unconscious when he fell. But he will be okay. A full recovery."
Derek bawled.
His family is going to be okay! His pregnant husband, and baby all are going to be okay!

Derek holds Scott's hand while he was waiting for him to wake.
"Mmh."
"Scott?" Derek asked hopefully.
"Mmh..where..I?" Scott mumbled.
"Oh god! You are awake Scott!" Wept Derek. "You fell down the stairs Scott, but you are okay! And so is Blaze, he was still kicking..still is! Oh you are alive!" Raved Derek.
"We are okay Derek. We are both okay." Repeated Scott.
"I love you more than you know Scott! And our little Blaze in your tummy too!"

Hello. :)