Who's Manly Now * Syo *

Your POV~

I was sitting on my bed humming my favorite song when my short, hot headed boyfriend slammed open my bedroom door. You could tell by the rage in his eyes that he was not happy. " Y/N! Why didn't you tell me you think I'm unmanly? Why did Ren have to tell me and tell me you think he's more manly than me?!", Syo yelled. " For one I never told him that; he heard that from the conversation I had with my friend and two it's true! You're not that manly but you know, why does it matter?! I still love you do I not?!", I yelled back. " It does matter Y/N. It really does. I'm going to prove that I am just as manly as him.", he said with determination sparkling deep with in his blue eyes.

Syo began to grin. "S-Syo? W-what are you thinking?", I asked nervously. Syo pinned my wrists to both sides of my head on the bed. Before I could even react he crashed his lips onto mine. It was rough but was filled with ever so much passion. " Now what was it you said moments ago?", he asked with a smirk. " I-I ah..." Syo leaned down to my ear and whispered " Who's manly now?'' " Y-you.", I replied with my face covered with fifty shades of red. Syo smiled and kissed me again but this time sweetly.

"Now that's what I wanted to hear.", he said sounding satisfied. "Um..Since you made your point um would you mind getting off me now?", I asked avoiding eye contact due to embarrassment. "Nope.", he replied simply. "W-why not?", I asked. "Who on Earth said I was done?", he grinned once again before kissing me some more. Note to self: DON'T CALL SYO UNMANLY UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND AN HOUR PINNED TO YOUR BED AND HAVING A VERY LONG BREATH TAKING MAKE OUT SESSION.