The Big Surprise *Reiji*

Hey, guys! So this is a request from Shimonoo. I'm sorry that it's really short. I've never written in married reader oneshot before so I didn't know how to write this, but hope you enjoyed it anyways^^

~Chiyoko

    It's only been two months since Reiji and I have been married and everything is perfect. Well, almost everything. You see a week ago I started feeling really off and noticed that I've missed one of my cycles, so I decided it would be best to buy a pregnancy test. When I finally got my results it turned up positive. My issue is that I'm scared that Reiji doesn't want kids. I mean he is an idol and is very busy so he may feel that he's not ready to have any. I just don't know what to do. "Y/n I'm sure Reiji San will be happy about the news. I really think you should tell him.", Nanami said.

      "You really think so Nana Chan?" She gave me a nod. "Of course. Reiji San does love you and he's already good with kids so I really think he'd be delighted to know you're pregnant." I gave her a tight hug and squealed. "Thank you, Nanami!" I then run off and come up with a plan.

Time skip~

      I'm in my room watching anime when a knock was made on my door. As soon as I opened the door I was picked up and spun around. "Y/n Chan we're going to be parents! I'm so happy!", my husband said. I giggled at his behavior and smiled sweetly. "Indeed we are, love." He pulled me into a loving kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I can't wait to be a father." I kissed his cheek. "I know and you'll make a wonderful father, just like you make a wonderful husband."