Jealousy *Ren*

Today, I was hanging out with Starish and Quartet Night. I was laughing at Reiji as he was making his cheesy jokes, but I could feel a dark aura around us. When I looked up I noticed Ren looking at us. He instantly gave me a small smile, but I could tell something was up. "Y/n-chan, we should go to an amusement park together. It'll be fun.", Reiji said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I noticed that dark aura again. "Um, maybe later Reiji-san.", I said, lightly smiling, trying to hide the nervousness in my voice. "Okay!" After that everything seemed alright, but Ren seemed to be acting a bit strange.

Time Skip~

     "Hijirikawa-san? Do you know where Ren is? I need to talk to him about something.", I asked Masato. "I believe Ren went outside the Master Course to practice playing the saxophone. Is something wrong?" he asked, slightly concerned. "Nothing's wrong, I just need to talk to him is all. Nothing to worry about. Thank you Hijirikawa-san.", I said before heading outside. I was walking for about ten minutes and still had no luck finding Ren. I was about to give up when I suddenly slightly heard someone playing a beautiful sound on the saxophone. 

    I followed the sound until I could see Ren. I stood there in awe as I waited for him to finished. Once he stopped, he looked at me and smile. "Hello, little lamb.  What brings you here?", he asked. "Jinguji-san, are you alright? You've been acting a little strange ever since earlier today?" My question surprised him for his eyes widened. He soon recomposed himself. "There's nothing to worry about. You should hurry though. You might miss your date with Reiji." Now it was my turn to be shocked. 'Date? I don't have a- Wait...Could that be why Ren's acting this way? Is he jealous? '

    "Ren-chan, are you jealous?" This caused the strawberry blond male to tense. I took that as a yes and began to giggle. "Buki-chan is just my friend. He's like an older brother to me." I walked over to Ren, went on my tiptoes, and kissed his cheek. "You have nothing to worry about because the only one who can take me out on dates is you." Ren wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a loving embrace. "I love you, Ren." "I love you too."