What Is Love * Ai *

Your POV~

I use to hang out with Ai senpai all the time. I'd always listen to his ever so lovely voice singing or asking questions about feelings and he'd had to deal with my out of control energy. But for some odd reason, he's been avoiding me for the past two weeks.

Flash back: Two weeks ago

Ai just finished singing Quartet night's newest song. " Ai Senpai that was amazing! ", I said as my e/c orbs sparkled. " Thank you. ", Ai said emotionless. For a while it was silent but Ai spoke up suddenly. " Y/N chan what does it mean when you're near someone and your heart starts racing? What does it mean when you can't get someone out of your head and you just want to hold them and never let them go? ", he asked avoiding eye contact. I smiled. " It seems that you've fallen in love. ", I replied. Ai turned and started to leave. " Thank you for the help.... I'll see you later. ", he said as he left.

End of flash back~

I wonder why he won't talk to me. Did I say something wrong? Did I do anything to upset him? I wish he would talk to me. I miss him. I feel so lonely without him near. Tears rushed down my cheeks as my long h/c hair covered my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Ai. Ai moved my hair out of my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. My puffy e/c orbs gazed at his light blue ones. " Y/N. ", he said sounding concerned. Without any thought, I hugged him. " Please stop avoiding me? I feel so lonely. ", I said as more tears escaped my eyes and ran down my cheeks. Suddenly I felt warm lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock. " Was Ai really k-kissing me? ", I asked myself in thought as I was mentally freaking out. A deep red ran a cross my face and I soon melted into the kiss and kissed him back. " I love you Y/N. ", Ai said smiling. I hugged him tighter. " I love you to Ai senpai. "