How Did This Happen *Natsuki & Satsuki*

Hey, this is a request from Shimonoo. I hope you enjoy^^

~Chiyoko

           I don't even know where to start with this. One minute I'm walking in the park with my cheerful friend/crush, Natsuki, and the next minute I'm being pinned to a tree by Natsuki, only he's saying his name is Satsuki. I'm so confused. "If you're not Natsuki, then where is he?", I questioned. "Are you an idiot?! He's right in front of you! I'm part of him!", he yelled, pinning my wrists tighter against the tree. I winced in pain. "O-okay then why are you here?", I asked with a soft tone. "I'm the one who protects Natsuki. I don't trust you. I'm sure you're only using his status.", he growled.

        "That's not true! I love Natsuki! I've loved him since we first met at the kawaii cafe! I love how sweet and loving he is! I love the way he always goes over board when it comes to piyo chan (I don't know if I spelled it right >~<)!", I shouted, tears running down my bright red cheeks.  Satsuki looked at me with such shock. "You're a strange woman.", he grumbled. I giggled softly at his words. "You know if you agree to not be so rough, maybe I could learn to love you too. I mean you said you were a part of Natsuki, so it only makes sense that I love you as well, right?"

        His eyes softened. "I guess you're right." Satsuki released my wrists and leaned down to my ear. "And maybe I could learn to love you as well." A bright smile made its way onto my face and I brought Satsuki into a hug. He instantly tensed, but soon relaxed and hugged back. I was so happy. When we pulled away Satsuki smirked at me. "I better bring Natsuki back now. Hey, you should tell him how you feel. I'm pretty sure he'll feel the same. After all, I am part of him." With that, he put on Natsuki's glasses.

        "Y/n chan?", Natsuki said,  completely confused. "Suki chan!" I jumped into his arms. He managed to catch me but stumbled back a bit. "Natsuki I have something to tell you.", I say, my face turning into a red tomato. "What is it, Y/n?" I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Natsuki I love you. I have loved you since the first day we met.", I confessed. For a while everything was silent, I thought he was rejecting me. That's when he suddenly burst. "I love you to Y/n chan! You're always so kawaii!", he said, picking me up and spinning me around.

      I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his cheek. "Aw Y/n chan! Why didn't you kiss me properly?", he cutely pouted. I giggled and kissed his lips passionately. "Was that better Suki chan?", I asked, smiling brightly. "Yes. I wish I could kiss you all day" he leaned down towards my ear. "I can't wait to kiss you in all sorts of places." "Natsuki?!"