Pocky Game *Reiji*

"Where is my pocky!", I screamed, storming through the hallways of the master course. Syo looked towards me with a petrified expression. "I want my pocky!", I cried. "Oh y/n chan!", an all too familiar voice chimed. "Rei-Rei chan give me my pocky.", I pouted, crossing my arms. Reiji lifted the pocky box in front of my face. "Ah, ah Y/n chan. The only way you'll get this is if you play the pocky game with me." "No way!", I yelled, jumping up to try to grab my box of life (Pocky is love, pocky is life XD). My attempts were to no avail, for Reiji is already really tall compared to me and to make it worse he lifted the box way up into the air. "Reiji give me my pocky!", I demanded. "Oh come Y/n chan it's just one game. Why won't you play with me?", he pouted, giving me the puppy dog look. 'Dang it! Why does he have to be so cute?! I can't say no to that look and he knows it.' "Fine....But only one game.",I mumbled.

             "Yay!", he cheered, taking a pocky out of the box and putting one end in his mouth. He bent down and waited. I hesitantly bite onto the other end, my face burning. I slowly nibbled on the pocky, while I noticed Reiji taking semi-large chunks. It didn't take long until our lips met. I instantly tried to pull away, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I was completely frozen for a whole minute before I finally relaxed and kissed back. When we pulled away he gave me a closed eyed grin. "See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?", he teased. I playfully slapped his shoulder. "Sh-shut up!"

           I tried to cover my blood red cheeks with my hand, but Reiji grabbed them. "Aw Y/n chan, there's no need to be embarrassed. I love your blush. It makes you look even cuter than you already do.", he cooed. "St-stop teasing me.", I pouted. "I mean it. Y/n I..I love you. I have for a long time now." I was so happy I kissed him without thinking. "I love you to Rei-Rei chan!" Reiji picked me up bridal style and ran around the master course. "Reiji!", Ranmaru yelled. We laughed. I looked into Reiji's eyes and smiled. "Who would have thought one pocky game would bring me such happiness.", I said, giggling.