The realization *Van*

Today I was on a date with Van and it was our third month anniversary. He had decided to take me to a fancy restaurant. After a few moments of looking at the menu, a waitress came over to take our order. She asked me what I wanted and took my order quietly, but while she was getting Van's she started flirting with him. For minutes they'd flirt back and forth towards each other. I could hear my heart breaking as they did this. Eventually, it got to the point where she was giving him her number. I had enough after that so while they were flirting and exchanging numbers I just got up and left. 

   I walked as far away from that place as I could and then dialed my friend, Ranmaru Kurosaki, from the band Quartet Night. "Y/n what is it? I thought you were on a date with Van.", he said into the phone, slightly annoyed. "Ran can you please pick me up? I just really want to go home and forget all this humiliation.", I sobbed. " W-what happened? Y/n what did that bastard do?!", He asked though it felt more like he was demanding an answer. "I-I'll explain later, but please come pick me up? I'm at r/l (random location)."

Time skip~

    After picking me up I told Ranmaru what happened at the date and he became REALLY pissed off. "That fucking bastard!", Ran yelled clenching his fists. "He's gonna pay for hurting you like that!" Though Ranmaru was a total tsundere, he hated seeing me cry and so he hugged me and let me cry in his chest.

Van's POV~

    After getting the waitresses number I turn towards Y/n, only to find that she wasn't there anymore. I quickly get up and leave the restaurant to look for her. After twenty minutes of looking, I gave up and sighed. Then I received a text from Y/n.

Y/n: Van, today finally I realized that you're not serious about this relationship. It's just sad that it took three months and you constantly flirting with another girl in front of me to notice. It seems we have been wasting each other's time so I'm going to put a stop to this. I think it's best if we don't date anymore. You've made it pretty clear that you're not interested in an actual relationship with me so this is for the best.

   I stood there frozen. 'She's breaking up with me?' That's when I came to a realization. 'She has every right to break up with me. I took her for granted. I even flirted with another woman right in front of her. How could I have been so stupid?'

Hey, guys! There will be a part 2 for this since I don't really like writing sad stories. Hope you guys enjoyed what I have so far. Love you all!

~Chiyoko