Kawaii *Natsuki*

I was out shopping with Natsuki when we noticed a cosplay shop. We both just look at each other and smile. "Kawaii~chan we should see how kawaii you'd look in some cosplay costumes!", he cheered before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the shop. Pretty soon we were both looking at the different cosplay outfits.

           "Kawaii~chan you should try this one on." Natsuki handed me a neko costume. It wasn't too bad, but the dress was a little too short for my liking. "Ummm Natsuki, don't you think that's a bit short?", I asked, blushing madly. "Not at all. I think you'd be adorable in it." I wanted to refuse, but there's no way I can say no to Natsuki. He's just so kawaii and innocent. I hesitantly take the costume and try it on.

          When I walked out of the dressing room, Natsuki pulled me into a bear hug. "Kawaii~chan, you look so adorable!" "S-Suki~ch-chan c-can't br-breathe." He instantly released me. "Sorry, Kawaii~chan." He then suddenly leaned down to my ear. "I just can't control myself with you in such an outfit." At that very moment, my face was a crimson tomato."Natsuki!", I squeaked. Well, I now know that Natsuki isn't as innocent as I thought.