Red or Pink *Otoya & Syo*

This is a request from Utapri_Trash. Hope you enjoy^^

~chiyoko

     "Ne, Y/n let's go watch Hyuga Sensei's movies tonight.", Syo exclaimed excitedly, walking other towards Otoya and me. "Heh heh, sorry Syo chan, but Y/n chan is playing guitar with me tonight.", Otoya nervously laughed. I looked at Syo and then at Otoya. 'Who should I hang out with? I don't want to upset either of them. What do I do?'

~Red~

     "I'm sorry Syo chan but I told Toya chan that we'd play guitar tonight.", I apologized sincerely. "It's alright Y/n. Maybe next time.", he replied before leaving. 'That went better than I thought.' I turn my attention back to Otoya and give him a smile. "So what song will we be playing today, Toya chan?" "It-it's a-a s-surprise.", he stuttered, blushing a light pink. "Okay.." We pulled out our guitars and Otoya gave me a sheet of music. "I know your part is small but I think you'll love it.", he said, giving me his signature smile. " "Kay!", I chirped. 

    After playing the song I was so amazed. "Toya chan this song is amazing! What inspired you to write this?" Otoya nervously scratched his head. "Well, you inspired me actually. My feelings for you that is." At first, I just gave him a nod, then it hit me and my face went crimson. "Wait, you have feelings for ME? I thought you always liked Nanami. So you l-like me?" "No, I don't like you Y/n. I l-love you.",he confessed, his face the same color as his hair. I jumped into his arms and smiled. "I love you too!"

~Pink~ 

      "Toya chan, could we maybe play guitar together tomorrow night?", I asked the redhead with pleading and apologetic eyes. "Sure, Y/n chan." Otoya stood up and left Syo and me alone. "Y-you chose to hang out with me? Why?",Syo asked in disbelief.  "W-well I really like Hyuga sensei's movies...and I wanted to spend time with you. We don't get to do that much often.",I explained, blushing madly. Syo also blushed. "B-before we go watch the movies there's something I want to tell you. I've had feelings for you ever since we first met. You've always made me feel this warm fuzzy feeling and it makes me happy. I-I-I-I love you.",he confessed. 

     My face went darker than Otoya's hair and my heart was pounding like crazy. 'D-d-did h-he j-just s-say h-he l-loves m-me?!' "I-it's okay if you don't feel the same.",he said, placing his head down. "No!", I blurted and his head shot up. "I mean I-I love you too. I just wasn't expecting you to feel the same way." Syo placed his hand on my cheek and connected his lips to mine. I instantly kissed back. The kiss was both soft and sweet. When we pulled away he gave me a cheesy grin.