Reality Check *Camus*

This is requested from Amykannedy. I've never really done anything with him so I'm sorry if it's not very good.

~chiyoko

Your POV~

    I'm F/n L/n, princess of (random place). Today I have agreed to go to Shining's agency and meet some of his idols. I'll be completely honest, I'm really excited. I mean I get to meet idols! I enter the agency and stare at everything in awe. 'This place is incredible!' "Wahahaha Princess Y/n, it's nice to see you've arrived.", Shining said, sneaking up on me. "Saotome, we're friends. There's no need to be formal. You can just call me by my name.", I said calmly, smiling lightly. "I guess that is true, Y/n. Well I think it's time you met those idols I was telling you about.", he said, basically dragging me to where his idols were. You would think Saotome would just walk me to the idols, but no. He had to make a grand entrance. He thought it would be great if we flew to the idols by using VERY strong and stretchy string.

  "Shining Saotome we may be friends, but I'm still a princess. You can't just put me in situations that could be dangerous!", I tried to scold him, though I had a smile on my face the whole time. "Is this the lovely princess you wanted us to meet, president?", a brown haired male asked. "Yes. This is Princess Y/n." "Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you all.", I say, respectfully bowing. I turned to Saotome, only to find that he left. 'How does he disappear like that?' I sweat drop. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard arguing. 

  When I look up I notice that two of the idols I was supposed to be meeting were fighting. The brown hair male chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry about this Princess Y/n. They're always like this.", he explained. "My name's Reiji. Over there ignoring everything is Ai, the one with silver hair is Ranmaru, and the one fighting with him is Camus." I gave him a nod. he then walked over to the fighting males and tried to calm them down. "Come on now, we have a special guest with us. Shouldn't we be behaving?"

  "Just shut up peasant! I'm tired of this peasant not listening to a word I say!", Camus shouted. I was very upset with the way he called his fellow idol member a peasant so I spoke up. "Honestly! You have the audacity to speak to a fellow pear that way?! I'm a princess and I don't say such things to anyone. Not even my servants! You have a lot of nerve.", I said, sending him a deadly glare. Camus was taken aback by this and just stood there. "Now, if there is no more arguing I'd like to change the subject."

Time skip~

   The rest of the day was rather peaceful. Mainly because I think Ranmaru was slightly scared of me and I'm not quite sure about Camus. Every since my outburst he's just stared at me. Reiji must have noticed this because he always tried to get my attention so I wouldn't notice Camus' stare. Pretty soon it was time for me to go so I gathered all my belongings and started to leave. I was about to enter my limo when a deep cough stopped me. I turned to see a slightly flustered Camus. "Pardon me, Princess Y/n? I would just like to apologize for my actions today. Also, I would be very pleased if you come visit us again sometime." 

  I gave him a smile and kissed his cheek. "Apology accepted and of course I'll visit again." With that, I enter my limo. 'Who would have thought that all he needed was a reality check'