Neko girl *Ranmaru*

Today is my birthday and I decided to go out to the mall with some of my friends. The whole day my friends and I laughed and just had a good time. Soon I received a text from my boyfriend, Ranmaru.

           Ranmaru: Hey, when do you think you'll be able to come over to the master course?

           Me: About an hour for now.

           Ranmaru: Okay good.

         'Hmm..what is up with him? He didn't even wish me a happy Birthday. Whatever.' "Hey Y/n Chan come look at this.", One of my friends said pointing at a cute neko costume. The costume consisted of a short light pink dress that had a black ribbon around the waist that tied into a bow in the back and black cat tail, black leggings, long light pink boots with black bows on the sides, light pink bell choker, black furry fingerless gloves, and black cat ears.

         I stared at the costume in awe. "I have to have it!" My friends smirked at me. "Oh? Is it because you know how much your Tsundere boyfriend loves cats and you want to gain his attention?" I blushed crimson. "M-m-maybe....S-so what if am?" "Look I'm saying this only because I care for you and don't want you to get hurt. It doesn't seem as though he doesn't care much about you. Maybe it's time to break it off and move on."

      I looked at my friends and sighed. "I know it seems that way sometimes, but he really does care.  He's actually sweet if you were to take the time to get to know him. I love him and I'm not going to let go of this love."

Time skip~  

         I enter the master course to find Ranmaru leaning against the wall, listening to his rock music. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. "Hey.", he said taking off his head set. "Hi...I have a little surprise for you.", I sang, smiling innocently. He sighed. "What is it?" "I clapped my hands together. "Hold on just a sec." I then left to get changed. When I came back everyone was then.

     "Well little lamb look at you.", Ren said, smirking. Syo, Otoya, and Cecil were blushing madly. "Kawaii Chan you look so adorable!", Natsuki chimed as he was about to hug me. Ranmaru quickly grabbed me and dragged me off. "Ran Chan?", I asked, scared that he was mad at me. He coughed and turned his head, trying to hide his flustered face. "Y-you look really cute in that and I didn't like the way they were looking at you. Only I can see you like this, okay?"

     I squealed and pulled him into a sweet kiss. "If that's what you want Ran Chan. I love you!" "I love you too." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. "I know it's a little late to say this but happy birthday, my neko girl."