A lot of roses *Ren*

I've never been a confident person. Which is why whenever Nanami said Ren had feelings for me, I just couldn't believe her. That is, until this morning. I had just finished getting dressed and was leaving for breakfast. As soon as I opened the door, the first thing I saw was crimson roses. My e/c orbs shot wide open. 'What's going on?!' "Good morning, my lady.", Ren said, holding a rose out in front of himself. "Good morning Ren.", I respond, looking confused. Ren chuckled and placed a hand on my cheek. "You're so cute when you're confused.", he cooed, giving me his signature wink.

       I blushed crimson. "Ren?!", I slightly panicked. Ren leaned down to my ear. "I know I've never said it, but I'm sure you've figured it out by now. I love you. I've loved you since the first moment  I looked into your captivating and elegant orbs. I need you Y/n." I froze. I was just so shocked I just couldn't form any words. Ren must have taken my silence as a rejection because he started to walk away. I panicked and acted without thinking. "I-I love you too!", I blurted, my face completely crimson. 

     As soon as Ren turned around, I jumped up and hugged him. He was taken aback at first, but soon relaxed and hugged back."My beautiful lady", he cooed. I giggled at the nickname. I then went on my tip toes and pecked his nose. Ren chuckled and pulled me close. He leaned down and connected his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss."Y/n chan? Ren chan?", Natsuki asked, the rest of Starish behind him. "What's going on?!", Syo shouted, shock all over his face. "Ren and I are together.", I said, cheerfully smiling. I snuggle closer to Ren and he kissed the top of my head. "My lady."