My Cross-dressing Idol *Ringo*

"Ringo!", I sang, running down the master course hall. "Y/n..You know it's not safe to run down the hall.", the pink haired idol scolded playfully with a smile. "Ri-Ri~chan don't be so mean to me.", I pouted softly. Ringo opened up his arms and I ran up and hugged him. He chuckled and stroked the back of my head. "So what has my adorable lolita been up to?" "Oh, nothing much. Just driving Ranmaru~san crazy. The norm. " I giggled the last part. Ringo lightly laughed at this. "Well, just be careful. The last thing we need is Ranmaru after you." "Okays!" Ringo kissed my forehead. "I love you Lolita~chan!" Hearing that caused my face to heat up and my heart rate to skyrocket. "I-I love you to Ri-Ri~chan!" He picked me up bridal style and spun me around. "Ri-Ri~chan stop it!", I laughed. "Nope. This is way too much fun.", he chirped. Just then Nanami walked towards us. "Um, Ringo~sensei mister shining wishes to speak with you." I puffed out my cheeks and pouted as Ringo put me down. "Then I must be on my way then. Don't worry Lolita~chan I promise to find you later.", he said, winking at me before leaving.

Time Skip~

Later that I was lying on my bed when I heard a knock on my dorm room door. I jumped up and opened the door. "Took you long enough Ri-Ri~chan. I was beginning to think you weren't going to come see me.", I pouted. Ringo smiled and cupped my cheek. "I'm sorry Lolita~chan. Shining needed me to do some things and I guess I lost track of time. I hope you know though, that I'll always make time for you. Even if I have to stop being an idol. You are the most important thing in my life. I love you." Tears of joy run down my face. "Oh, Ri-Ri~chan!" I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you too. I love you so much."