Love Bite *Ren*

Okay, forewarning: I have no idea what I'm typing. just putting the first things that come to mind. Sorry if it's really bad. I wrote this at night so when I reread it this morning I realized I made A LOT of mistakes. Sorry >~<

~Chiyoko

Ren x Vampire reader

Your POV~    

         Night had fallen and all was silent.  I smiled as I looked down upon the stream I was sitting near. The beautiful light from the bright moon reflected off the stream perfectly. "This is so peaceful.", I said, taking a long breath in and letting it out. I close my e/c orbs and slowly begin to fall asleep. I was soon interrupted when I heard the faint sound of a saxophone. The sound was smooth and passionate. In all, it was played in truly beautiful manner. 'Who on earth would be out this late and more importantly playing an instrument?' I stood up and headed to the source of the music.

        I walked and walked until I found myself looking a rather tall male with strawberry blond hair, blowing into the saxophone, his eyes closed shut. 'What's a human doing out here so late? Doesn't he know it's dangerous? He is rather handsome...Wait, what? What the hell am I thinking? He's a human and I'm a monster.' I continued to stare at him in awe until he stopped playing. He slowly opened his eyes showing his lovely blue irises and looked over at me with a smile. 

Ren's POV~

      "Hello, little lamb. What brings a beautiful lady like yourself out here at this hour?", I asked, making my way towards her. I'll admit she may be the most beautiful woman I've ever had the chance to encounter. Her h/c strands went perfectly with her enchanting e/c orbs. She took a few steps back. "I was relaxing at the stream when I heard the saxophone. You play beautifully.", she replies with a soft tone. "May I ask why you are out here?", she asked. I chuckled before answering. "I had a hard time sleeping so I came here to relax as well."

       "I see. Well, you should return inside. It's dangerous for you to be out here.", she said, turning around to leave. "Now what gentleman would I be if I let a lovely lady walk home all by herself? You said it yourself that it's dangerous to be out here." She turned back towards me and gave me a sad smile. "I will be fine. I'm a monster after all." I looked at her in confusion and made my way to her. I placed my hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes. "You shouldn't say such things about yourself. You are too beautiful to be so negative about yourself."

Your POV~

       Heat rushed t my face, leaving it bright red. "Thank you..." "Oh, my apologies. My name is Ren Jinguji.", he said, giving me a charming smile. "Thank you, Ren, but you don't know me. You have no idea who or what I am." I took a step back and let out a heavy sigh. "I am F/n L/n and I am what one may call the dark creature of the night. I'm a vampire.", I said, showing my fangs. He looked shocked at first but soon returned to normal. The next thing I knew Ren had me in an embrace with his arms wrapped around my waist.

    "R-Ren?" I don't know why, but this mortal somehow makes my non-beating heart race. "Even so you are not a monster. We may have just met but I seem to have gained feelings for you. Feelings I've never had for anyone before. It truly was fate that we encountered each other f/n.", he confessed. I sobbed into his chest as he held me tighter and whispered sweet words into my ears.

Ren's POV~

     Seeing her cry was tearing me apart inside. I want to see her smile. I will do whatever it takes to make her happy. "F/n...Here." I expose my neck and give her reassuring look. "Bite me. This will ensure that my feelings are true and that I will do whatever it takes to make you happy." she hesitantly moves her mouth to my neck. "Before I do this I want you to know I feel the same.", she said, before gently biting into my neck. she took a few sips of my blood and pulled away. "I didn't hurt you did I?", she asked, concern laced in her voice.

    I smiled at her and pulled her close. "No, you didn't hurt me. I'm quite fine, love." I smiled and leaned in. she leaned in as well and soon our lips met in a loving tender kiss. When air was needed we pulled apart. "I love you.", we said in unison.