My Gentle Flower * Ren *

Your POV~

I was leaning against a cherry blossom tree. My e/c orbs looked up at the light blue sky. I let out a happy sigh. " It's so peaceful today. ", I said closing my eyes and letting the scent of my surrounding over take me. As I sit there I begin to hear a male voice. I open my eyes, stand up, and follow where the voice is coming from.

I was soon lead to a near by lake. A young man with strawberry blonde hair was facing the lake as he sang. I didn't want to be rude so I waited for him to finish before speaking up. " You have a wonderful voice. " The male turned to look at me. His blue eyes sparkled as the light from the sun reflected off them.

" My, why thank you. Now, what would be the name given to such a beauty? ", he said in a way you'd think he was prince charming. " Y/N...", I said meekly. " Well F/N, my gentle flower, my name is Ren. What brings you here? ", he asked. " Um well, I was just relaxing when I heard your voice and....well...I came to see..", I replied blushing from embarrassment.

Ren cupped my cheek and leaned down towards my ear. " There's no need to be embarrassed. I'm honored to know you like my voice. " A deep red soon rushed to my face. " I-I-I u-u-ummmm..", I stuttered. Ren chuckled and kissed my cheek. " You really are my beautiful gentle flower. ", he said with a wink.

My face was as red as a tomato by now. Without a thought, I gave Ren a quick kiss. As soon as I pulled away I hid my face, not wanting to see his reaction. Ren picked up my chin so I was looking directly at him. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me. I instantly melted into the kiss and kissed back. We soon had to pull a part due to lack of air. Ren rested his forehead on mine. " So my dear gentle flower, does this mean you want to be my princess? ", Ren asked. " Yes. "