The Famous Love Triangle *Van & Ren*

Haiya, Minna-san! this is just something I'm typing from the top of my head so sorry if it's bad. 

~Chiyoko

      "My lady, would you care to join me for a walk?", Red asked me, extending his hand out to me. I took his hand and gave him a soft smile. "Sure Jinguji-san." As we're out walking Ren steals little glances at me every so often. "You look quite lovely today, little lamb.", he compliments. "Th-thank you Jinguji-san." I blush and look down at my feet. Ren chuckles and stops right in front of me. "Huh?" He placed a hand on my cheek and right as he opened his mouth to say something a familiar voice called out to me. "Ah, there you are, my angel. I've been looking for you everywhere.", Van said.

       "She's been with me.", Ren told him, removing his hand and stepping back. If looks could kill, both of these idols would have killed each other by now. They were sending each other the scariest death glares I've ever seen and they're coming from males that are typically really laid back so yeah this scares me. "Um, Jinguji-san, Kiryuin-san? Is everything alright?", I asked, sweat dropping. Ren looked back at me and smiled softly. "Of course, my lady." "You have nothing to worry about, my angel.", Van said. I wasn't very convinced but I decided it would be best to just drop it. "A-alright then, why don't we all go out?"

      "If that would make you happy I'll gladly go out with you, little lamb.", Ren winked. "Anything for my special angel." Let's just say the whole time the boys would try to sneak glares at each other. 'So it seems I'm stuck in the famous love triangle. Well, this should be eventful.'