Only True Fan *Syo*

Hi, guys! Sorry,  it's taken me so long. I was having trouble deciding how I was going to set this up. This was a request from Shimonoo. Sorry, if it's bad >~<

~Chiyoko 

   "Y/n!", Syo called as he ran after me.  I just huffed and began to walk faster. Syo soon caught up to me and moved right in front of me, preventing me from going any further. "Y/n what's wrong with you?!", he asked. "Nothing. Just go back to your so-called "Fans". ", I snapped. Syo balled his fists and began to growl. Then he suddenly stopped, like something had just crossed his mind. "You're jealous of the other girls, aren't you?" My face went blood red. "You are jealous.", Syo smirked. 

     I tightly hugged the short blond Idol. "It's so unfair! I'm the one who actually cares about you! Those other girls don't care about who you are, just that you have money! I'm your only true fan! I'm the one that's really in love with you! You should only pay attention to me.", I subbed. Syo was taken aback.  "Y-Y/n...I-I-I love you too. I'm sorry I haven't been giving you my attention.", he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "It's alright. Just for now on you are mine alone." Syo chuckled and pulled back slightly. "Of course. You are my only true fan after all." he took off his hat and kissed my nose before placing the hat on my head. I giggled and pecked his lips.