The Confession *Kira*

This is a request from MysticHeavens, hope you enjoy😊

~Chiyoko

      I've had a crush on a certain silent male from the band, Heavens for some time now. I'm a little shy and so I haven't tried to talk to him much, not that he talks much to anyone anyway. I'm also just too scared to embarrass myself and get rejected. I walk around the city, just looking around to see what stores have. I stop at one store and look in from the window. Inside, was a pink Ice diamond necklace. It was so beautiful and all I could do was stare at it through the window in awe. I then look down at the price tag and frown. 'I'll never be able to afford that. Oh well.'

     "Y/n...", a deep, yet smooth voice said softly. I turned around to see my crush. "O-oh. Hi, Kira. W-what are you doing here" His light yellow orbs watched me closely. "Just walking.", he replied. "You?" "Same." Things got quiet after that. I begin to fidget. "Kira! Kira lets go!", Nagi called out from a distance. "See..ya..Y/n.", Kira mumbled, turning around and leaving. When he's out of sight a sigh of relief escapes my lips. 'I hope I didn't embarrass myself too much in front of him.'

Time Skip~

     I was at home, watching Tv when my front doorbell rang. I get up and answer the door to see my raven haired crush. I instantly blush and stutter. "K-Kira? W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?" "May we speak?", he asked, holding no expression. "S-sure." I open the door wider and let him step inside. Once I close the door, I follow him into the living room. He then turned towards me. "Y/n...what do you..feel towards..me?" That question caused my face to go crimson. "I-I-I uh um...I...I really like you.", I stuttered, whispering the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear. He did hear however and lightly smiled. Kira reached into his pocket and pulled out a box.

    "This is for you....I saw you looking at it at that one store.", he said, handing the box to me. I gently took the box and opened it to see the pink ice diamond necklace I wanted. I cover my mouth, completely shocked. I look up at Kira and smile brightly. " Thank you, Kira! I love it!" Kira softly chuckled and pulled me into his arms. "You're welcome...I hope this means you'll say yes to being my one and only sweet angel." "Yes!", I squealed, kissing his cheek. "I love you, Kira Chan!" "I love you to..Y/n."