My Princess * Cecil *

Your POV~

Today Cecil and the rest of Starish come back from their tour and I just can't wait to see them again. That leads me to now as I waiting for their tour bus to pull up. I soon see the huge bus with a picture of Starish on the side coming towards me. The bus finally stopped and the first one off was Cecil.

" Cecil! ", I called as I jumped in his arms. " Hello F/N. How have you been? ", the brown haired idol asked. " Good but even better now that you're here. ", I said with a closed eye smile. " Hey F/N. ", Syo said as he waves at me. " Hey, guys. " Cecil set me down and I hugged everyone. " So did anything happen on the tour? ", I asked. " Nothing really. ", Tokiya replied.

Time skip; A/N: I'm too lazy to write all the way to this part so yeah XD

" See you guys later! ", I called as I left the idol dorms. " Wait F/N! ", Cecil said as he caught up with me. " Huh? Cecil? What's up? ", I asked. " Um could we talk? ", he asked meekly. " Uh sure " " Why is he acting so weird? ", I asked in thought. Suddenly I was pulled in Cecil's arms. Light pick dusted my cheeks.

" C-Cecil? " " F/N for so long I thought that because Nanami broke the curse I was meant to be with her but after meeting you I knew I was wrong. She only allowed me to be with the one I'm meant to. F/N, you me everything to me. I love you, my princess. ", Cecil confessed. " C-C-Cecil...I-I love you to, my prince. " I wrapped my arms around his neck. Cecil put his hands on my waist and we both leaned forward until our lips met.

Behind some bushes~

" So the prince finally pulled it off. ", Ren whispered with a smirk. " Took him long enough. ", Syo said. " Cecil San and F/N Chan look so cute together! ", Natsuki said. Nanami smiled at the site of the new cute couple.