Blissful dreams *Ranmaru*

Another wonderful request from the lovely, Shimonoo 

~Chiyoko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranmaru's POV~

      "Baka where the hell are you and what did you do with my bananas?!", I yelled, searching for a certain h/c neko girl. 'Damn...Where did she run off to?' I soon walk past an empty room, only to be stopped by the faint sound of purrs. I hesitantly entered the room to find F/n fast asleep on the room's bed. I cover my mouth and try to calm my blush. 'Shit, why does she have to look so cute?' I quietly walk over to her. Just as I was about to shake her awake she began to say my name in her sleep. "Ranmaru..." 

     'What the? Is she dreaming about me?' "Ranmaru..I-I..." "You what?", I whisper. "I love you nya.", she purred. I stood there frozen. 'D-did she just confess to me in her sleep?!' "I love you so much nyan." I decided it would be best to leave and act as though I never heard this, but as I place my hand on the door knob, I was stopped by the sound of her voice. "Ranmaru? What are you doing here?", she asked groggily. "N-nothing. I was just leaving.", I was about to open the door when she quickly jumped up and pounced on me.

      "Wh-what the hell are you doing baka?!", I shouted. "I don't want you to leave. Please stay with me?", she begs. If this was that idiot (In his mind Reiji) or anyone else I would be able to say no with ease, but with her it's different. "F-fine. Just get off me!" "Okay!", she chirped, jumping right off me. "Hehe. Ranmaru you're so cute when you stutter.", she giggled. "Oi, s-shut up!"

Reader's POV~

       I know he's gonna get mad but I can't help but tease him like that. He's just too adorable! Ranmaru blushed deeply. "Aw, you're blushing! So kawaii nya!", I squealed. Suddenly I noticed Ranmaru smirking and so I got really silent. 'Oh shit, he's pissed. He's gonna kill me!' I tried to make a run for it, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Ranmaru?" He chuckled and leaned down towards my ear. "Do you know you talk in your sleep? You say some interesting things too. For instance, you love me?" Now it was my turn to be blushing.

     "And so what if I am? W-what are you going to do to me?",I asked, truly scared for what the answer may be. "This" the next thing I knew Ranmaru's lips were locked on mine. I instantly melted into the kiss and kisses back, purring. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Pretty soon we pulled a part due to the lack of air in our lungs. I snuggled into his chest. Ranmaru played with my tail and smiled down at me. "My adorable kitten."