So clueless *Ai*

Before I start I'm just going to say sorry for not updating and this is for SparklyingAngel1

Chiyoko~

          'This is so annoying! I've been dropping hints for a month now and he still doesn't get it. I understand that he's an android and all but how obvious do I have to be?' You see I have a crush on Quarter Night's blue haired member, Ai, and I've been trying to give him hints but he's just so dense. I sigh in frustration and throw myself back so my backside lands flat on my bed. I was pulled out of my thoughts from a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. "Ai~san do you need something?", I asked, surprised. "For a while, I've noticed something was off with you and according to my data, I'm 98% correct. Y/n, I want to know what it is."

         A sigh escapes my lips as I frown. "Ai, don't worry about it. It's nothing bad, in a sense." It fell silent and Ai was looking at me intently. "My data says you're lying." I bit my lip and turned my head. "Ya know your data may tell you something's wrong but it really sucks at figuring out what it is.", I pouted. I let out another sigh before placing my hands on both sides of his face. Leaned in until our lips touched. After a few seconds, I pull away. "I'm in love with you, Ai. I've been trying to give you hints but you never noticed. It frustrated me." I put my head down and wait for rejection, only Ai picked my head up. "Love. According to my data, love is when you deeply care for someone and whenever they're around, your heart beat intensifies. That's exactly how I feel with you. I love you too."

       My e/c orbs widened in complete shock. 'He loves me? He loves me back? He actually feels the same!" I placed a passionate kiss on his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. " I'm so happy!", I squealed. Ai smiled warmly at me and brought me in his arms. "So am I."

Sorry if it sucked. I kind of got stuck on this because I wanted to show his personality, while at the same time have a cute ending. Hope you guys enjoyed it though.

Chiyoko~