Mr. Serious * Masato *

Your POV~

" Masato Kun! ", I whined. " Please, can we go to the theme park? " I gave Masato my very best puppy dog eyes. " Y/N I'm sorry but I have to study. ", Masato said calmly. " Come on, you always say that. ", I pouted. " Y/N maybe you should study as well. You have a test coming up soon. " I let out a small huff and walked away.

" Why doesn't he ever spend time with me? He'll spend time with his fellow Starish members but as soon as I ask to hang out, all he wants to do is study. Does he really hate me that much? ", I thought. I was so lost in thought I didn't notice the person in front of me and bumped into them. I landed on my butt with a thud.

I quickly stood up and gave a quick bow. " I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention!" " Well hello, little lamb. Now, what's got you so in thought? ", Ren asked. " Does Masato really hate me. ", I blurted. Ren was taken aback by this. " It's just that he never wants to hang out with me. Every time I ask he says he's too busy studying. "

Ren smiled at me and cupped my cheek. " Dear lamb. Masato doesn't hate you. He's just not the type of person to have much free time. ", Ren said as he let go of my cheek. " If you'd like I coul-" " That won't be necessary Ren. ", Masato said. " Masato? I thought you were studying. ", I said shocked.

" I have spare time. So where might this theme park be? ", Masato asked. " Follow me! ", I said grabbing his hand, leading the way as my e/c orb sparkled with excitement. As we reached the theme park I looked at Masato. " Before we go any further, tell me honestly, why did you change your mind. ", I asked.

" I just did. ", the blue haired idol answered calmly. " Oh come on, Mr. Serious, tell me the trut-", I was cut off with Masato crashing his lips onto mine. The kiss only lasted two seconds before he pulled away. I looked at him with wide eyes. Masato sighed and said " I couldn't stand the thought of my princess hanging out with Ren.

" So you were jealous of Ren? ", I asked amused. A deep ran dusted a cross Masato's face as he turned his head. " I was not jealous of that flirt. " I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. " You know you're so cute when embarrassed. " With that, I kissed his cheek. His eyes widened. I leaned to his ear and whispered " I love you. " " I love you to Y/N. "