Not A Monster *Satsuki*

request by tsunderediabolik. Sorry if it sucks. I'm not used to writing things for anyone with his kind of personality >~<

~Chiyoko

Flashback: Two Days Ago~

        "Women get your ass over here right now.", Satsuki growled darkly. I hesitantly walked over towards the cold idol, trembling in complete fear. "Y-yes Satsuki kun?", I asked, stuttering slightly. "Where the fuck did you put my music?", he questioned, demandingly. I place my finger on my chin and thought for a moment. "O-oh I remember placing it on your desk once I finished composing it.", I said and turned towards the direction of his room. "I'll go get it for you." With that, I went to his room and grabbed the music. When I got back Satsuki had a tick mark on his head and had his arms crossed. "Took you long enough. Damn why are you so slow?", He grumbled. 

           "I-I'm sorry.", I quickly bowed my head and handed him the music. He looked down at the music and smirked. "Ya know you may be annoying and super slow, but you are a pretty good composer." I looked at him in complete shock. 'Did Satsuki just compliment me?' The tall blond idol let out a low chuckle and pulled me onto his lap. I yelped in surprise. "S-Satsuki k-kun?" The next thing I knew the blonde's lips were kissing mine roughly. I sat there frozen, too scared to move even the slightest bit. After a while, he pulled away and smirked down at my completely red face. "You're all mine now."

End Of Flashback~

           I've been trying to avoid the tall scary idol ever since. I just don't know what to do. Satsuki isn't the loving type so I'm scared that he'll only use me. "Hey Kawaii Chan!", Natsuki cheered as he walked over towards me and brought me into a tight hug. "A-ah S-suki Ch-chan c-can't br-breath.", I managed to force out. "Oh?", he said releasing me from the hug and smiling at me. "Sorry, Kawaii Chan you're just too kawaii I couldn't resist." A nervous sweat drop appeared on my head. "So that's where you are women.", a low aggressive voice said as hands gripped my wrist. I looked up and froze. 'Shit it's Satsuki.' "I'll be taking her now.", Satsuki said, dragging me off somewhere. I was so engulfed in my mental panic that I didn't realize I was in Satsuki's room until he pushes me on his bed and pinned me down with my wrists above my head.

        "S-S-Satsuki kun?!", I squeaked. "What the fuck women? Why have you been avoiding me?", he questioned, his voice dangerously low. "I-I don't know what you're talking about.", I say, trying desperately to squirm out of his grasp. "Don't fucking lie to me women! Ever since I kissed you, you've been doing whatever you can to avoid me. Am I really that much of a monster to you that you'd chose to reject me by avoiding any sort of contact with me?!", he yelled though it wasn't his usual angry yell but one with a lot of hurt behind it. My e/c orbs softened and I looked directly into his light green eyes. "That's not it at all. I don't think that you're a monster. I-I was just scared that you were only going to use me. You've never shown yourself as an affectionate person so I thought you weren't serious about being with me. I'm sorry I hurt you.", I explained, tears rolling down my face.

          Satsuki released me and used his thumb to wipe away my tears. "No, I'm sorry. I should have been more affectionate towards you before forcing myself on you. I love you Y/n." I was so happy to hear those three words that I kissed him passionately. When I realized what I was doing I tried to pull away, only to have Satsuki wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him, deepening the kiss. After pulling away we both spent the rest of the day cuddling on his bed.