Meow *Ranmaru*

"Y/N where are you baka!", Ranmaru shouted, running around trying to find me. You see earlier I was messing around not paying attention and accidentally kissed him....After that, I quickly apologized and ran away. Sadly for Ranmaru, he won't be able to find me. It turns out that every time my heart races I turn into a cat (Only Tokyo Mew Mew fans understand XD). "Damn it, women, where did you go?!", he cursed.

            'Well though I'm a cat at the moment and he won't know it's me I might as well just go to him at least.' With that, I leave my hiding spot and move towards the tsundere male. "Mew", I meowed. He looked down at me and blushed. "W-where did you come from?" I rubbed my head against his leg and purred. Ranmaru sighed and picked me up. "Yeah know you remind me of a certain girl I know. She has pretty h/c just like your fur and mesmerizing e/c just like yours. I'd never admit it to her, but I think I may have fallen in love with her."

            Hearing that caused my whole body to freeze and my heart rate to sky rocket. 'He loves me?! Ranmaru, my tsundere crush loves me?!' Out of nowhere light surrounded us and I was turned back to normal. Because Ranmaru was holding me in his arms when I changed back the difference in weight caused him to fall backward, resulting with me on top of him. "Y/N!? Does this mean y-you were the cat?"

        I let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back f my head. "Y-yeah. It seems I turn into a cat when my heart beats at a certain rate. Though if I told you I wasn't thankful for turning into a cat just now I'd be lying. I'm so happy you feel the same way Ranmaru!" I squealed and hugged the silver haired tsundere. "H-hey! Baka what if the others see us like this?! Are you listening to me ?!" I giggled and leaned down to his ear. " you really are such a tsundere. Then again that's one of the many reasons why I love you. I really don't care who walks in on us. At least they'll know you're mine."

         When I looked back up at his face it was completely crimson. Without warning, he pulled me into a kiss. He pulled away before I could respond, which caused me to pout. "Meanie." "S-shut u-up b-baka."