Confusing Pt2 *Reiji & Syo*

I said I was going to make a part two for this but then I got requests. Well, it's done now. Hope you enjoy.

~Chiyoko

  "You don't have to choose now, but we would like for you to eventually choose which one of us you like more. ", Syo explained. Both boy then leaves me to my thoughts. 'Choose? I don't know. I mean they're both my close friends. If I truly had to choose one as my lover I would have to say I choose...'

Syo

   "I need to find Syo." I go to Syo's dorm room and was about to knock on the door when Natsuki suddenly opened it. "Oh Y/n-chan. What brings you here?", the tall blond asked. "I need to speak with Syo. Is he in the room?" Natsuki gave me a smile. "He is. I have to go to a photo shoot but I'll see you later Y/n-chan." With that, the kawaii obsessed idol left. I enter the room and wave at Syo. "Y/n?" He looked at me with confusion. "Hi..Um, we need to talk." Syo let out a heavy sigh. "I understand if you don't feel the same way. Reiji's a great guy so it makes sense that you'd ch-" I cut the short idol off with a quick peck on the lips. "I was going to say I choose you, silly.", I giggled.

   Syo looked at me with disbelief. "M-me? Why?" "W-well I guess deep down I've always had a crush on you. You're always so determined and full energy. When I'm with you I feel safe and secure.", I confessed, madly blushing. An awkward silence filled the room for a few minutes. "Uh Y/n could I try something?", Syo asked, breaking the silence. "S-sure." Syo cupped my cheek with his hand and placed his lips on top of mine. The kiss was soft but passionate. I instantly kiss back and wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap. Syo ran his tongue a cross my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I obediently open my mouth and let his tongue explore my wet cavern.

    We soon pull apart due to the lack of air. "That was amazing.", I panted. "Y-yea. So does this mean we're a couple?", he asked. "I'd hope so", I laughed.

Reiji

   "I need to find Reiji." I go to the music room to see Camus on the couch reading. "Um, Camus-san do you know where Reiji is? I need to talk to him.", I said to the Duke. "The fool is somewhere outside. Now, leave me be, peasant.", Camus said, demanding the last part. I then run off to find Reiji. It took me a little while but I finally found him. "Reiji?" The brown haired prankster idol turned around and gave me a smile. "What's up, my girl?"

   "I-I've made my decision and I choose you. You've always been there to make me laugh. When I was at my worst you were the one to bring me back to my best. You're the one I want to be with. I-I love you.", I confessed. Reiji picked me up and spun me around. "I'm so happy you feel the same way. I love you too, my lovely girl." We both laughed. We then look into each other's eyes and lean in until our lips meet in a loving kiss. We stayed like this for a minute before pulling away for air. I snuggled up to his chest.