Lessons *Ai*

Second update today! Anyways this is a request from june_phantomhive. Hope you enjoy^^

~Chiyoko

        A few weeks ago I asked Ai for vocal lessons. He had agreed since he had some free time in his schedule. Right now Ai's trying to help me improve my sight reading since I was REALLY struggling in that aspect. 'Some times I wonder why he puts up with me. I mean we've been at this for days and I still can't seem to grasp this.' "My data shows that you're slowly getting better.", Ai said to me in his usual monotone voice. "That's great!", I cheered. 'I guess I'm not as bad as I thought I was.' I was forced out of my thoughts when I looked up to see Ai super close to my face.

   "Um, Ai-senpai?" Ai moved back. "It looked as though you were distracted.", he said. "S-sorry. I-I'll get back to practicing now.", I stuttered, turning my attention back to the sheet of music I was supposed to be reading. After that, the rest of the lesson was like normal.

Time skip to night time~

  I enter my dorm room and throw myself on my bed. 'I can't believe that happened today. I totally embarrassed myself in front of my crush. How am I supposed to face him for an another lesson?' I grab my pillow and throw it on my face so I could scream into it.

Another time skip, because I'm lazy XD~

   The next day Ai and I were having my lesson like normal, though now I'm more nervous. As I was about to sing what I read on a piece of music when Ai stopped me. "My data is telling me that you're a lot more nervous today." 'Stupid data!', I screamed in my head. "I-it's nothing to worry about Ai-senpai." He gave me a nod, but he didn't seem very convinced. After singing the music, Ai told me which places I still needed to work on and which parts I did quite well on.  I was now getting ready to pack up and leave since the lesson was over. I tapped my should and called my name. 

   "Yes, Ai-senpai?" When I looked up at him I noticed he was looking down at the floor with a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks. 'Awe he looks so adorable!' "F/n, since I've been giving you vocal lessons I was wondering if you could give me lessons in something?" "Sure, but I don't think I could be of much help." Ai lightly smiled and cupped my right cheek. 'Huh?!' My started to feel warm because of this. the cyan haired idol started to lean in closer to me and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I stood there completely frozen. 'M-my crush is k-k-kissing me!!! For the lord of fluffy unicorns and cupcakes!'

  Ai slowly pulled back and gave me a gentle smile. "I'd like it if you gave me lessons in love. You are the only one who can help me with this, F/n." I lightly squealed and hugged the idol. "I'd be glad to give you lessons in love Ai!" He chuckled and hugged me back.