Dream Prince *Cecil*

Hey, Minna-chan! This month I've updated more than I've ever done since starting the book. Sadly, school starts again in a couple of days so soon I won't be as active. I will still try my best to take requests and update but it may take me awhile. 

~chiyoko

      "Hello, my princess.", the dark brown haired male said, extending his hand out to me. His green orbs dazzled as he gave me a sweet tender smile. I hesitantly take his hand and return the smile. "You're still beautiful as always." I blushed at his comment as he led me somewhere. "Um, may I ask where you're taking me?", I asked softly. He hummed. "You'll see soon enough." He was right. I stared at the marvelous scenery in front of me in awe. Dazzling fireflies glided all around us. The moon's exquisite light reflected off a small pond as the wind blew softly, leaving behind a lovely sound. "So pretty.", I mumbled. The charming male chuckled at my reaction. 

      "I'm glad you like it. It truly is radiant, but it's still nothing compared to you, my princess.", he said, cupping my cheek. I puffed my cheeks out. "If that's true then why is it I can only be with you in my dreams? When will we be able to truly be together? I want to know who you are.", I pouted. He sighed and gave me an apologetic smile. "I know you want to officially meet me and you will. You just have to wait a little longer. I promise you we shall see each other and when we do I promise to make you my queen." And just like that my e/c orbs opened and my green eyed prince was nowhere to be found. 'I truly hope he was telling me the truth. Everything seems so lifeless without him near.'

Time skip~

      It's been two weeks since I last dreamt of my prince. I feel so alone and lifeless. It's like all the motivation I once had just vanished into thin air. I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything. I was just....dead inside. I'm sitting on my couch in a large baggy sweat shirt and mid-thigh shorts watching one of my favorite shows. My hairs in a messy bun and my cheeks were stained with dried tears. 'I miss him. I miss him so much.' I pulled my knees to my chest and started to sob again. I froze once a knock appeared at my front door. I stood up off the couch and wiped the tears from my eyes. I walk to the door and open it, finding a tan dark haired green eyed male. "I'm here, my princess."

    I jumped into his arms and sobbed into his chest. "I'd go to sleep at night but you were never there! I was so scared that I'd never see you again! I felt so alone!", I cried. He rubbed circles on my back t try to calm me down. "I'm sorry I made you feel lonely. I'm here now so there's no need to cry anymore. I, Prince Cecil Aijima has vowed to make you my queen and that is what I intend to do. I love you, my princess." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too, my dream prince.