Cheesy *Reiji*

Hey, Minna san! Sorry, this one is so short but I find it soooo cute. Love you all!

~Chiyoko

     "My girl, do you have a map because I can't seem to stop getting lost in your eyes.", The chocolate brown haired idol winked. I softly giggled and playfully rolled my e/c orbs. " If you were ground coffee, you'd be Espresso cause you're so fine." This caused me to chuckle. " Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I'm asking for is one from you." This time I blushed bright red. "T-T-Tobuki K-kun.", I stuttered. Reiji placed his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. "Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?" My face darkened if that's even possible. I hesitantly placed my lips onto his. He wasted no time to kiss back.

     The kiss was warm and soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. When we pulled away from the kiss Reiji gave me a loving smile. "Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of business." I laughed and snuggled into his chest. "If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?", I asked shyly. "Of course. After all, you are my girl and life without you would be like a broken pencil, pointless.", he winked. I started laughing once again. "Tobuki Kun you're so cheesy!"

    "It's not my fault I love you like a pig loves not being bacon." I giggled and pecked his cheek. "You're such a goof, but you're my goof."