Anime Jealousy *Ranmaru*

Hello, everyone! Saying this in advance, sorry if this is total trash. I have no idea where I was going with it.

~Chiyoko

         "Oi, woman open this door!", Ranmaru demanded, banging on my bedroom room. "Okay, okay, hold on." I slowly got up off my bed and opened the door. "Is there something you needed Ranmaru?" He growled in response. "I thought we were spending the day together." I laughed nervously. "Hehe sorry about that. I got so sucked into this new anime that I totally forgot." A tick mark appeared on his head. "You forgot about our plans because of an anime?!" I screech. "C-calm down, please? I'm sorry! It's just that this anime is so amazing! Please don't kill me?", I begged. "tsk. I don't see how an anime can be more amazing than being with your boyfriend.", he mumbled.

       "Wait. Are you jealous of an anime?" His face went crimson. "Oi, there is no way I'm jealous of an anime! I just don't see how people can be so interested in such a thing." Ranmaru turned his head away from me. "You are so lying. You are totally jealous!" I started laughing really hard. "Oi, shut up, you baka!" "Make meh jealous tsundere boi!" In a blink of an eye, my wrists were pinned to the wall. "R-Ranmaru! Wh-what are gonn-" Before I had the chance to finish he crashed his lips onto mine.

     I was so shocked that he was able to force his tongue into my mouth. At first, I tried to push him away, but soon just gave in and kissed back. When we pulled away he gave me a smirk. "So what was that you said about me being jealous? Can an anime kiss you like that? Can it really pleasure you the way I can? How could I be jealous of something that can't make you feel the way I can." He then leans down to my ear. "Now, how about we spend our day together under those bedroom sheets?" After hearing that I knew I was in for a long and memorable day.