Major Tease *Syo*

Wow, third update today! Anyways this is a request from Shimonoo. Sorry if it's not what you wanted, but I have to obey my parent's limits.

~Chiyoko

Syo x  perverted reader

     Syo was minding his own business, watching one of Hyuga-sensei's movies in his room when I entered and sat next to him. "Hey, Syo. What cha doin?", I asked, sounding like a curious child. "Watching Prince of Precipices.", he replied, quickly turning all his attention back towards the movie. 'Why does a MOVIE get all his attention? I mean I'm his girlfriend.' I mentally pouted. That's when an idea came into my head. I mischievously smirked and leaned down to the short blond's ear, whispering seductively. "It's not nice to ignore me. You know how I get upset when I don't get what I want. We wouldn't want that, now would we?" When I looked up at his expression he was completely red. "What the hell Y/n!", Syo yelled. 

     "I laughed so hard that I clenched my stomach and fell on the floor. "Your reaction was priceless! I can't even!" I laughed and laughed for a good ten minutes. Syo growled. "Was all that really necessary?", he questioned in a low and dangerous tone. I nervously scratched my head and laughed. "Well, it was the only thing that would get your attention." the blond idol sent me a death glare. "H-hey, you're the one that decided to pay more attention to a movie over his girlfriend. Anyways you know you love it when I say such things." 

    I smirked, satisfied with his scarlet face. "Sh-shut up!", he yelled, hiding his face with one of his pillows. "Hey, don't hide that handsome face from me. I love seeing you blush. It's so adorable." Hearing the word "adorable" made the blue eyed idol jolt up. "I am not adorable! I'm manly dammit!", he whined. I kissed his cheek and giggled. "Have you considered the possibility that you're both? I find you to be very adorable and at the same time really manly." 

    "I-I-I...U-um..Just shut it.", he mumbled. "Oh? And what will you do to make me?", I winked. "Y/n, you're such a pervert!" "But I'm YOUR pervert.", I grinned. "Whatever.", he said, rolling his eyes as he pulled me into an embrace and kissed the top of my head.