Lolitia *Ranmaru*

"Oh Maru chan!", I sang as I skipped down the master course halls, holding my stuffed kitty cat plushie in my arms. Ranmaru groaned annoyed. "What do you want baka?" I puffed out my cheeks. "Maru chan! You're so mean! I just wanted to hang out with my favorite senpai.", I pouted. He quickly turned his head, but it was too late. I had already seen his blush. Ranmaru deeply sighed. "What do you want to do Y/n?" My e/c orbs lit up. "I want to hear you play your bass guitar!" He looked at me with a shocked expression but soon grinned. "Very well." "Yay!", I cheered, jumping up and down.

Time skip~

        After Ranmaru finished playing a song I clapped. "You're amazing Maru chan!" "Tsk. W-whatever..", he grumbled. At first, I thought he was angry with me but when I looked up at him, his face was completely red. I set my kitty down and ran towards him, pulling him into a hug. "Maru chan, you look so adorable blushing like that!", I squealed. "Sh-shut up baka!", he yelled. "Make me, my tsundere senpai.", I teased. "Y/n..", he growled darkly. "You don't scare me." I stuck my tongue out at him. Ranmaru then smirked devilishly at me.

      "Is that so?" He brought his face closer to mine. "Are you really sure about that Y/n?" "Y-yes. O-of course I am.", I said back, stuttering. "Really? You seem a bit uneased, stuttering like that.", he retorted, inching closer. My face grew cherry red. "Ranmaru wh-what are you doing?", I questioned, completely terrified. He continued to get closer. I tightly close my eyes. Ranmaru chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I think you've learned your lesson.", he said, sounding satisfied. I put my head down and just stared at the ground.

       "Y/n?" I didn't answer. Ranmaru cursed under his breath. "Y/n..." He pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry I scared you. I shouldn't have gone so far. Can you forgive me?" I lightly sniffled. "Come on please Y/n? I'm begging and you know I don't beg." "Only if you kiss me properly.", I said, barely above a whisper. He still heard me though. Ranmaru brought my chin up and looked into my eyes.

       "You're lucky I love you.", he said, bending down, bringing his lips to mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. After a minute we pulled away. I snuggled my face into his chest. "I love you to Maru chan." He chuckled. "What am I going to do with you, my baka lolita.", he asked. I softly giggled. "Don't know. I guess all you can do is love me hehe."