WHAT?! *Nagi*

This is a request from the lovely ChikaYanami. Hope you enjoy^^

~Chiyoko  

(In this I'm making Nagi 16.)

   My name is F/n, L/n. I'm sixteen years old and I am a famous idol's best friend. Who would this famous idol be you might ask. That would be Nagi Mikado. That's right the famous idol from the band, Heavens. 

  Today, Nagi and I are hanging out in our favorite spot. I was leaning up against a tree looking up at the sky. "It looks so pretty out today. don't you think so, Na-na?", I asked the cheerful idol. "Well, of course, N/n (nickname).", he replied, standing next to me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered: "Yet it still doesn't compare to the beauty of my precious Angel." My e/c orbs shot wide open and my face turned scarlet. "Na-na?!"

  Nagi chuckled at my reaction and took a step back to get a better look at my flustered face. "Well now, my Angel looks so adorable blushing like that.", he cooed, somewhat using a teasing tone. I felt as though my heart was going to explode. 'What's going on with him?! Why is he acting so weird?! Is he joking around?!' I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was pinned to the tree I was leaning against. I looked and noticed that Nagi had my wrists pinned to the sides of my head.

  "Nagi this isn't funny!", I said trying to escape his grasp, but his grip was firm. "This isn't a joke F/n.", he said with a serious tone. I looked at him and saw that his facial expression was also serious. "Nagi?" Nagi let out a low growl and slammed his lips onto mine. I stood there paralyzed. 'WHAT?! Is my best friend/crush kissing me?! Oh my god!' After a moment of freaking out and fangirling, I finally relaxed and kissed back. The kiss eventually got heated and it turned to a makeout session 

  Soon to our disapproval, we had to depart from the kiss for air. I was panting like crazy and my heart was still pounding. "I love you N/n." I jumped up into his arms, causing him to stumble a little, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you to Na-na!"