Confusion *Reiji & Syo*

Another request from my lovely friend, Shimonoo^^

~Chiyoko

      Lately, I've noticed this strange tension whenever Reiji and Syo are hanging out with me. I don't understand what's with them. I mean Reiji's typically a happy go lucky guy and Syo's always been pretty chill as long as you didn't call him short or unmanly, but lately if I'm around I always catch them glaring at each over. Sadly, today's no exception. Today Syo, Reiji, and I are in the music room, working on a new song. The whole time all I could feel was these two boys glaring daggers at one another. I let out a huff of annoyance. "Is something wrong Y/n?", Reiji asked, looking concerned. "No. I'm just tired is all. I'm gonna go. Are you two going to be alright?" "Don't worry about us Y/n. Just go get some rest.", Syo said. I have them a nod and left. 'I swear the next time they do that I'm going to ask them what's going on between them.'

     I walk passed Ren only to have him try to charm me. "Well hello, little lamb." "Hello Ren.", I said, trying to hide how truly annoyed I was, though he must have seen right through that. "What seems to be troubling, fair lady!" I sigh deeply. "Lately every time I hang out with Syo and Reiji I always find a tension between them and it's really starting to bother me. " Ren chuckled. "What's so funny?", I asked defensively. "Nothing bad. It's just after all this time and you're still acting like a child. I'm sure things will work out.", he explained before walking off. 'Okay...What was that about? What did he mean I'm still acting like a child?' I decided to shake it off and continue to walk towards my room.

Time skip~

       Two days later and it's happening again. 'This is getting rediculous!' Again the room was filled with intense glares between the two males and I finally had enough. "Okay what the hell is with you guys?!", I snapped. They looked at me a taken back. "What do you mean Y/n?", Reiji asked. "Don't give me that! For weeks every time we've hung out you two have been sending death glares to one another and I want to know why! What the hell has got you so upset with each other that you can't even be in the same room without giving the other the dead eye?!"

       They were silent for a while. "Well? I'm waiting.", I say, impatiently tapping my foot. Syo sighed deeply and spoke. "We've been fighting over you. Y/n we are both in love with you. " I was completely speechless and confused.