1 - Bad boyfriend

You were sitting on the couch quite late at night scrolling through tumblr. Then your boyfriend, James stumbled in.

He smelt of alcohol and had a few love bites on his neck.

"James what the hell!?" You walked over to him,

"I don't care about you anymore y/n. I found this girl at the bar and she was great. I don't love you anymore bye."

He said and stumbled out of the room to the stairs that led to the lower floor of your apartment building.

"W-wait James!" You said with tears in your eyes.

He was at the lower floor and you went after him. Well you tried to go after him when your neighbour and good friend Mark stopped you.

"Mark please I need to go after James." You said trying not to cry.

Mark knew James was with another girl but he wanted to keep you happy so he didn't tell you that he was cheating on you for three months.

"No y/n don't he's not worth it." Mark said.

"Why can't I? I love him I need to go after him!" You were crying now.

Mark let out a sigh,

"What's wrong Mark do you know something?" You asked.

"Y/n... He's been cheating on you for three months. I didn't tell you because I knew how happy you were with him." Mark said.

You fell into his arms and cried .

"S-sorry I got your shirt wet." You said.

"It's okay that doesn't matter right now."

Marks p.o.v

I felt so bad for y/n. She is the most beautiful and caring person I know.

She deserved so much better than James. I was glad he left. She is to good for him.

"Y/n you should forget him. He's been treating you so badly and you have tried your best to stay positive. You don't deserve him. Just forget about him." I said.

"M-Mark I-" she started,

"No y/n I mean it. Don't call him don't think about him you don't need him." I said interrupting her.

She stopped crying and stayed silent for a minute. She looked up at me and placed her soft lips on mine. I kissed her back full of passion.

When we needed air we stopped and placed our foreheads together.

"Thank you, Mark."