11 - Player (4)

Marks p.o.v
I picked up y/n and put her into my bed. She looked adorable asleep. No I can't love her! Maybe I will feel back to normal tomorrow. I left the room and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. I was half asleep when I heard a soft voice call my name,

"Mark?"

"Yeah y/n?" I replied.

"Why are you on the couch?"

"Because you're the guest." She looked upset.

"No Mark it's your bed you sleep in it."

"Y/n no go back to bed I'm not letting you sleep on the couch either." She looked annoyed. She walked down the rest of the stairs and tried to take me.

"Y/n if you want me to get into the bed so bad then I'm gonna have to sleep with you because I don't want you having your back in pain tomorrow because you slept on the couch."

"That's fine. If I went to sleep in the bed I would feel really bad." We went upstairs and got into bed.

"Goodnight y/n"

"Nighty night Marki."

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

I woke up the next morning with my arm around y/n's waist. She soon stirred

"Sorry y/n." I said.

"It's okay Marki." She got back under the covers,

"Wait what are you doing?"

"Going back to sleep." She said with a giggle.

"But it's 9:30!"

"Goodnight Mark!" She said.

"You're not going to sleep that easy!" I picked her up out of the covers and flung her over my shoulder.

"Hey put me down!" She screeched while flinging her arms and legs in all directions.

"Ugh I give up." She said. I laughed in response.

Time skip

"I think I should go Mark I'm getting in the way of your recording."

"No stay please!" I said a bit too desperately. Y/n lifted her brow in confusion.

"Okay I'll stay if you're that desperate." She laughed. We watched movies for the rest of the day together but did stop to play video games instead. Y/n was being adorable by getting very excited when the smallest thing happened. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Y/n I have to tell you something."

Y/Ns p.o.v

"Okay what is it Mark?" He looked nervous. I paused the game and concentrated on Mark.

"I-uh I lo-" I cut him off by putting my lips on his. He accepted the kiss and we pulled away when we needed air.

"I love you to Mark and it has been that way for 2 years now."

"I'm so stupid I was wasting my time with Danelle when I could have been with you. I'm sorry Y/N." Mark said.

"Don't be." Before he could protest I placed my lips on his.