90 - Hair

Marks p.o.v

I sat Y/N down in a chair in front of a mirror and grabbed a hairbrush.

"Why did you want to do this again?" She asked me.

"Because I wanted to see how well I can do your hair. And I like playing with your hair so that's a bonus." She chuckled a bit as I brushed her silky H/C hair. After it was brushed I somehow plated two strands, pulled them behind her head and tied them together.

"It looks so pretty on you!" I yelled. She chuckled again.

"You're so cute Marki." I grabbed a curler and started to curl her hair. Once I was done I let her have a close look. I took some pictures from behind and showed them to her.

"You're so good!" She had a bright smile on her face as she looked in the mirror and at the photos in adoration. She soon caught me staring.

"What?" She giggled slightly at the end.

"You're just so cute and pretty and my heart can't take it." She giggled and she turned around and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Awh Marki." She said. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. We smiled at each other staring into each other's eyes.

"Ya know Mark, I wanna do your hair next." I chuckled loudly.

"What would you do with my hair though?" I questioned.

"Style it. It wouldn't be that hard."

"Let's do it now!"

"Okay!"