119 - Spider

You had to clean around the house today which was by far one of your least favourite things to do. The thought of spending hours sweeping a broom around, cleaning dishes, doing laundry made you bored just thinking about it. But it had to be done and you were sure as hell that Mark wasn't going to do it. You picked up a plate and cleaned the surface and placing it face down to dry. You picked up another dish without looking and a spider decided to crawl on your hand.
You screamed as loud as you could and you threw the dish in an unknown direction, smashing it instantly once it touched the ground. You ran out and threw yourself onto the sofa, hugging a pillow and letting some tears of fear fall. Mark soon appeared.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled coming to your side and comforting you.

"I thought you were being murdered down here don't scare me like that." He said calmly.

"T-there's a s-spider in t-the kitchen. A-and it crawled on m-my hand." You said. Mark just gave you the are-you-kidding-me look. He got up and threw the spider out then cleaning the broken parts of the dish that was thrown and came to your side and comforted you.

"It's okay. It was just a spider. It's gone now." He said holding you close.

"Just please don't scream like that again. I was scared you would be dead by the time I got down here."

"I-I'm sorry." You said feeling guilty from causing Mark worry.

"It's alright. You don't need to be sorry." He said into your ear quietly.

"I think that's enough house work for you today." He said stroking your face. You nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. We don't want that happening again." You said giggling slightly.