100 - Sister Location

"C'mon Y/N pleaseeeee?" Mark begged.

"Mark do I really have to?" Mark was trying to get you to play FNAF Sister Location. You knew it was terrifying but Mark tried to make you play anyway.

"Yes! Please play it for me. Pleaseeee?" Mark brought out his secret weapon - puppy eyes. You have in.

"... Fine I'll play it." You said standing up and going to your computer. Mark had already got it installed and ready to play for you so you were in the game pretty quickly.

"Sit on my lap so if you get scared I can hold you." You agreed because it was a good idea to protect you.

You were at the part where you were hiding under the desk and holding the door closed and the baby was behind it. You couldn't seem to hold it.

"Nonononono please no no." You said starting to panic.

Suddenly, the baby jumped out. You screamed loud enough for the neighbours to hear. Your head was in Marks chest and he was holding you tight. 

"It's alright you're safe now." You were shaking badly and began to cry. Mark must've felt your teardrops.

"Awh baby don't cry." He said.

"I c-can't help it... it r-really scared me..." You cried.

"Alright I don't think you should play anymore." Mark took off your headphones and sat you both down on your bed. You both eventually drifted off into a peaceful sleep. The last words you heard before you fell asleep were,

"It's okay you're safe now... I'll protect you."